His leaving hurt you bad, eh?

Well since our previous managers were utter :censored:e. Yes, i did feel a bit dissapointed, not hurt cause we've gone so far backwards since he left. Luckily we have shez now, so i've lost a lot of interest in fussing about them. Actually wanted barnsley to win last night and after watching them get to wembley, makes me feel a bit sorry for them. Especially since they stood by him after that barron run, 99% of clubs would have got rid of him.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnsley could have :censored:ed his :censored: up when they went through that awful spell, but the board backed him and perservered with him and this is how he repays them?

No doubt he'll be stating "I've left Barnsley in a better place than when I joined them"

As Mickey Duff once said, if you want loyalty, get a dog.

Edited by PlayItLivo

There was an interesting article, where basically he went to JCH's (IIRC) house unannounced and found everything healthy in the fridge, and all tiday and correct. Until they got to the bedroom and he was sleeping on a lilo or similar, a blow up bed at the most!

He'd probably have that sort of stuffwith some Barnsley players and could rule the roost over them.

I can't see him being able to rule over players at Bristol City's level though.

It will be intereting to see, he may just have bitten off more than he can chew. He's won nowt yet.

That must be one of the best bedtime stories on OWTB.

Edited by BP1960

After 9 losses on the bounce and a potential pay-off (genuinely reckon he'd have gone had we beat them at BP), they're probably happy to be getting a fee.

I wasn't that arsed when he left here (at the time). Can't imagine many of them are losing much sleep.

They had quite a few injuries to their better players and they were just coming back when they played us. That's why the board stuck with him.

Guest nonaenever

It is from a fake account that rumour. Guy from the mail says it's a done deal wonder if Tommy will go with him or will he be tempted back by shez? Would the players want him back?

Tommy Wright ! Never want to see him back with us - cocky little _wat

Ambitious or Judas

You cannot fault the lad in trying to get to the top whilst his stock is high. He may get relegated with Bristol and struggle or not and struggle before facing the sack again like the pressure earlier this season at Barnsley. Loyalty works both ways - they want to keep him whilst he's doing well but sack him if he doesn't. Both Oldham and Barnsley have profited from Johnson via compensation plus putting both clubs in a better position and with better players than when he joined.

Those slagging him off are just bitter because he jilted us. I still don't buy that he was forcing Evans on the board either.