Season Tickets 2016-17 (Ticket Hotline: 0161 785 5150)

Oh but complain they do! We should be trying to make BP a cauldron of noise - dare I say - even a HOSTILE atmosphere for visiting teams (believe it or not it can win you a few points over a season). However, too many Latics fans of late seem to be of the "left wing pussy" variety - I got glared at by one for daring to scream at the ref the other week (and I didn't even swear!) - it's a bloody football match with emotions - more Athletico types the better for me - not "flask and butty brigade" sat with their mummies and daddies - thank you - now, where's that beer?

I struggle to think you could ever make a 2/3s empty ground feel like a cauldron of hostility

Which grounds have you been to in this division where you've felt that way?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I picked one up or if I still have it if I did - I assumed it would simply be credited back to my card.

Did you pay by phone or at the ticket office? When I bought mine at ticket office, I got a couple of receipts (one for the card payment and i think another one that would enable me to get my refund) and was told I had to show a specific one in order to get the refund.

then go borrowing off scousers to meet the wage bill is it!

Big statement.

The envolope you were given if you picked it up, contains the season ticket stub which you have to hand in for your refund, this contains the booking ref and all other info, I payed with a credit card at the window so picked mine up then, I would have thought any envolopes not yet collected will still be at the ticket office.

If you payed over the phone you could always phone up and ask if you could perhaps have it credited back on your credit card, you never know.

"Supporters will receive any return payments in full week commencing Monday, April 4."

Of course we couldn't get our money as promised due to the Swindon fixture moving to 5th April but four weeks later for me. I suppose I should just be grateful that they are going to be able to refund the money.

The envolope you were given if you picked it up, contains the season ticket stub which you have to hand in for your refund, this contains the booking ref and all other info, I payed with a credit card at the window so picked mine up then, I would have thought any envolopes not yet collected will still be at the ticket office.

If you payed over the phone you could always phone up and ask if you could perhaps have it credited back on your credit card, you never know.

I'm feeling slightly more relaxed about it.

I'm not really clear as to why anybody paying by card should have to do anything though!

Has anyone who paid over the phone had their refund? If so was it done over the phone? As I understand it, you cannot pick up a refund after 12:00 midday on match days. My refund is not available until Monday 25 April which leaves one more home game.

Oh and that kicks off at 12:00 midday on a Sunday...which would mean me leaving at 7:00 am....

Edited by TheBigDog

Has anyone who paid over the phone had their refund? If so was it done over the phone? As I understand it, you cannot pick up a refund after 12:00 midday on match days. My refund is not available until Monday 25 April which leaves one more home game.

Oh and that kicks off at 12:00 midday 12:30pm on a Sunday...which would mean me leaving at 7:00 am....

FTFY.

Oh and that kicks off at 12:00 midday on a Sunday...which would mean me leaving at 7:00 am....

You have to go in person to get your refund I asked the question to the club about living out of area and they said it had to be done over the counter

I'd be surprised and disappointed if they wouldn't make exceptions for the handful of fans living out of the area...

Maybe the Trust can help.....?

Apologies if this has been referred to elsewhere and I have missed it but my understanding is that the club is going to refund the money in weekly waves. I don't know how this will happen but i assume they can't afford to pay everyone at once

I hope it's not going to be in alphabetical order

Apologies if this has been referred to elsewhere and I have missed it but my understanding is that the club is going to refund the money in weekly waves. I don't know how this will happen but i assume they can't afford to pay everyone at once

I hope it's not going to be in alphabetical order

Which is it? Returning in waves or go to the ticket office even though you actually bought over the phone with a credit card...

Can't believe its too difficult to just refund directly back on the card without me going up....if i buy something online i don't have to turn up at the company HQ for a refund

Which is it? Returning in waves or go to the ticket office even though you actually bought over the phone with a credit card...

Can't believe its too difficult to just refund directly back on the card without me going up....if i buy something online i don't have to turn up at the company HQ for a refund

So do they give me cash or cheque?

They are doing a stand at a time. I knew I had to go in person, so I booked today off to go down. I am in the George Hill stand, so couldn't get mine while next week....wasted a day off from work.Still at least the sun is shining for now.

They are doing a stand at a time. I knew I had to go in person, so I booked today off to go down. I am in the George Hill stand, so couldn't get mine while next week....wasted a day off from work.Still at least the sun is shining for now.

I can imagine you on your own at the window? If so, what justifiable reason did they give for not being able to process it for you, taking into account your circumstances?