I would hope the club recognised he was one of a few who came out of last season as an improving versatile player and would have improved their offer.

Yet every player seems to have an agent these days so maybe both think they could be worth a little bit more, like we all do in the world of work. So I don't begrudge him trying to get a better deal elsewhere.

I do hope he stays though.

Edited by underdog

Decent player but he does seem to be taking on mythical qualities since leaving...

Bollocks.

Nobody has claimed he's a world beater that I've read. Just that he's a half decent player who has the potential to get a lot better and that the decision to let him go seems daft for various reasons.

Bollocks.

Nobody has claimed he's a world beater that I've read. Just that he's a half decent player who has the potential to get a lot better and that the decision to let him go seems daft for various reasons.

I've read several tweets and posts over the last several days describing him as 'class'. He's decent and can improve but he is very replaceable. He certainly wasn't class at any point last season. Edited by palmer1

He did very well under Sheridan. Before that he was very hit and miss. However, in those last few months he was an important part of the great escape.

Typical. Like that lanky :censored: Smith. :censored: for 18 months, grows up, puts in a shift and pisses off. Bradford will sell him for a million in 12 months.......

I've read several tweets and posts over the last several days describing him as 'class'. He's decent and can improve but he is very replaceable. He certainly wasn't class at any point last season.

We are Oldham fans and watch them every week. When I use the word class it's usually relative to what I saw the week before or even 5 minutes before. I am not comparing with Beckenbauer Cruyff or McVitie.