Rochdale Match

We are 2 decades on from when fans said this when we were in the top flight. I will never understand the mentality. Hope you make it back up soon...I enjoyed the trip to Prenton Park and the rivarly we had. More likely we'll meet in League Two than it being a League One affair.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going down to go back up would be fine

IF it was 100% guaranteed

IF the fans stuck behind the club

IF we got investment to give us a chance

IF there was a proper plan in place

It's not and would probably lead to disaster

I miss them too, but I think it's piss funny when I hear they've been beaten by the likes of Sutton United and Gateshead...

I can't hear of their misfortune without thinking of that gobby pudding on their fans team (although most of them were good lads and thought he was a cock too).

Seriously guys, from here down in the non-leagues, the prospect of playing the likes of yourselves again is sublime.

We have lost about 1K off our home gates from last season, but are still averaging well,over 4K, and that's with mostly very few away fans, but how long that is sustainable is debatable.

Honestly now, you may feel at a low ebb presently, but on the other hand, cherish every moment, because once it's gone it is hard to get back, tellin' ya!