Rochdale Match

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hourly updates on number of tickets sold on this thread please.

I've got Friday in the What day will it go to pay on the day? sweepstake.

And the winner is the person who got Wednesday!

Tickets available at the away ticket booth at the study centre on Willbutts Lane next to the chippy.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/fans-can-buy-tickets-from-rochdale-on-the-day-3384686.aspx

One less bully to jump on BP1960 after every post. So long...

There's just one in particular Lee, I asked him for an apology for calling me senile, but as I expected he hasn't given one.

I guess in real life these people are decent, but behind a keyboard they can go too far.

There's just one in particular Lee, I asked him for an apology for calling me senile, but as I expected he hasn't given one.

I guess in real life these people are decent, but behind a keyboard they can go too far.

Ive been called names numerous times in recent months because people dont agree with me? no apologies forthcoming...

Am i being bullied?

:censored: attitude. Sorry.

Hey that's bullying ! Cmon its the Internet. I get it that people could be upset or intimidated if someone was stood in front of them hurling abuse, you've got to surely be a bit soft to get down over something said on a football forum. Some people take this :censored: far too sensitively. And this is not a dig at BP btw before the apologists jump on me. I like a lot of what BP posts but just let it go over you is all I'm saying Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Hey that's bullying ! Cmon its the Internet. I get it that people could be upset or intimidated if someone was stood in front of them hurling abuse, you've got to surely be a bit soft to get down over something said on a football forum. Some people take this :censored: far too sensitively. And this is not a dig at BP btw before the apologists jump on me. I like a lot of what BP posts but just let it go over you is all I'm saying

Who are you to tell somebody how they should feel?

He shouldn't be getting abused in the first place. Full stop.

Hey that's bullying ! Cmon its the Internet. I get it that people could be upset or intimidated if someone was stood in front of them hurling abuse, you've got to surely be a bit soft to get down over something said on a football forum. Some people take this :censored: far too sensitively. And this is not a dig at BP btw before the apologists jump on me. I like a lot of what BP posts but just let it go over you is all I'm saying

Unfortunately that's a charter for the internet troll to do whatever he or she wants.

In the case of BP he is, I believe, a bloke in his early seventies who has just been compared to senile. I don't think that's remotely acceptable.

As for feeling down because of it, we have no idea what previous life experiences or current issues a particular poster is facing into.

It's one thing to disagree with an opinion. But to undermine another individual is unnecessary.

Sorry I haven't been back on that thread it was too depressing.

What I actually said was that these days you only post when we lose and that you keep repeating yourself like a senile old man does. I stand by that comment.