Rochdale Match

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most have wised up about the all ticket bull:censored:.

It's calling for disaster doing it this way. It'll get to a point where we have very few buying on advance because they know they're being hoodwinked, then having another Bury away scenario

Its not really down to the club though is it. There will be an agreement between dale, us and GMP.....

If I am sat in your seat Daniel it's unreserved BUT if you are sat in my seat it's reserved.

They'll be plenty of spare seats this time so i'll move you along. Knowing my luck i'll be sat next to the drum, i don't mind the drum but I want to be at least 10 metres from it.

They'll be plenty of spare seats this time so i'll move you along. Knowing my luck i'll be sat next to the drum, i don't mind the drum but I want to be at least 10 metres from it.

The athleticos have advertised they will be in S block.

They are also planning some march from the Regal Moon to the ground- think the Regal Moon's bouncers and GMP might have something to say about that.

I've just been to BP to pick tickets up, there was 5 people in front of me and 5 or 6 behind me when I left. The chatter was around not fancying queuing up at this ticket office they are opening up for away fans at Spotland with loads of pissed up Latics fans?

When I asked how many we had sold I was told "1500 or so, so far"

Edited by ghostofcecere

I've just been to BP to pick tickets up, there was 5 people in front of me and 5 or 6 behind me when I left. The chatter was around not fancying queuing up at this ticket office they are opening up for away fans at Spotland with loads of pissed up Latics fans

When I asked how many we had sold I was told "1500 or so, so far"

Probably looking around 2000-2500 then when POTD is taken into account. Not too bad all things considered.

Afternoon Latics.

Having read some comments about the positives of dropping down a division and regrouping, there were many saying similar at Prenton Park a few years ago. My worry at the time was that being in the bottom league is only one bad season away from the trapdoor, although to be honest, I never believed we would find that out the next season, but there you go!

So now we are in this dog of a [non] league and flattering to deceive in our 2nd season there. Who knows if we will get back into the football league - Wrexham have been down here for a good while now, so it shows we have no divine right to expect anything,

Last Tuesday, we celebrated an injury time winner against North Ferriby, and their 13 fans...... honestly lads, relegation is no step back to take two steps forward - trust me on that!