My Fleetwood supporting friend said we were the better side for the whole game apart from the last 5 mins and we just looked too tired to defend.

Why is it us that tire at the end and not the opposition?

Edited by BP1960

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to go now, no other option, too set in the Northern Ireland hope for a breakaway goal mentality to change things. Not sure on the ins and outs on Sheridan's summer departure but bridges have been burnt in my eyes. Who we turn to God knows, always wanted Paul Tisdale and have informed Corney of this after he sacked Kelly, but no chance he'd join this sinking ship.....not that we could afford the suave bastard anyhow

The embarrassing :censored: has spent part of that interview repeating his moan about not having Billy Sharp.

As for the post above quoting his Fleetwood mate, not sure how long balling it to nobody for most of the game made us the better team. Was two extremely poor sides and it was Dummigan completely :censored:ting out and letting his man get past that cost us that today. Feel sorry for Law. Ripley never shouted and he could've...nobody was coming in between but Law felt he had to deal with it and pokes it in.

It sums us up this game. Not a plan from minute 1 to 90. Law in midfield? A 3-5-2 that ended up causing McLaughlin to have to play LB half the time to help out Burgess. I swear Robbo has said in the past that Dummigan can't play as a right wing back yet he played him there all game. And Flynn who was our only bright attacking spark for very brief moments...he ends up getting subbed! Clueless. Green is just :censored:ing awful and should never ever play for us again! But if Robbo is here still on Monday, then he will.

Record for lowest goals scored in a season is 24 from 42 games. We are now on 12 from 23 games so that would mean 24 from 46 games. That is awful. He's heading not only for worst Latics manager but worst ever Football League manager with a record like that.

It's simple math...if we can't sign anyone then the only thing we can change is that clueless :censored: being our manager. Has to go!!!

Edited by boundaryblue80

I think :censored: is a bit harsh, but clueless yes. I honestly don't think he sets the team up to lose or perform as badly as they are doing on purpose, I just think he doesn't know any better. For all our sakes he needs to do us all a favour and walk before he's pushed and admit he's out of his depth.

The embarrassing :censored: has spent part of that interview repeating his moan about not having Billy Sharp.

As for the post above quoting his Fleetwood mate, not sure how long balling it to nobody for most of the game made us the better team. Was two extremely poor sides and it was Dummigan completely :censored:ting out and letting his man get past that cost us that today. Feel sorry for Law. Ripley never shouted and he could've...nobody was coming in between but Law felt he had to deal with it and pokes it in.

It sums us up this game. Not a plan from minute 1 to 90. Law in midfield? A 3-5-2 that ended up causing McLaughlin to have to play LB half the time to help out Burgess. I swear Robbo has said in the past that Dummigan can't play as a right wing back yet he played him there all game. And Flynn who was our only bright attacking spark for very brief moments...he ends up getting subbed! Clueless. Green is just :censored:ing awful and should never ever play for us again! But if Robbo is here still on Monday, then he will.

Record for lowest goals scored in a season is 24 from 42 games. We are now on 12 from 23 games so that would mean 24 from 46 games. That is awful. He's heading not only for worst Latics manager but worst ever Football League manager with a record like that.

It's simple math...if we can't sign anyone then the only thing we can change is that clueless :censored: being our manager. Has to go!!!

It wouldn't surprise me now if any new players are from agents and Robinson has no say so.

I think :censored: is a bit harsh, but clueless yes. I honestly don't think he sets the team up to lose or perform as badly as they are doing on purpose, I just think he doesn't know any better. For all our sakes he needs to do us all a favour and walk before he's pushed and admit he's out of his depth.

Saying stuff that just blatantly isn't true (that putting 1 proven scorer in this side will solve all our problems) has turned him into a :censored: in my eyes. He's been clueless for a good while. I appreciate that you and others won't feel like that but I do.

Sheridan can :censored: right off for me

Nope. We were dead and buried when he took over. What he did was a miracle. He left for his own reasons, and showed us the same loyalty we showed him when we first sacked him. (Although our ambition was a lot higher back then)

Got nothing but respect for Shez.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Is Edmondsons deal to Sunderland still on?

surely if that goes through then we come out of embargo and inevitably we will pay Robinson off right?

Was told it was a done deal no reason to suggest otherwise.

Livo: how much of Shez's success was down to Shirtliff's organisation skills? He's struggled without him at Notts County?

Is Edmondsons deal to Sunderland still on?

surely if that goes through then we come out of embargo and inevitably we will pay Robinson off right?

Edmundson might have to play on Monday the way its going, especially if the Brian Wilson rumours to Cheltenham are true.

Was told it was a done deal no reason to suggest otherwise.

Livo: how much of Shez's success was down to Shirtliff's organisation skills? He's struggled without him at Notts County?

Interesting point re Shirtliff who would Shez bring in?

We have an 8 day gap between the Port Vale game on Monday and the Mansfield game on the 10th if Edmondsons deal goes through then that gives us the oppotune time to sack him and get someone in.

Edited by GlossopLatic