Latics v Posh

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great jesture by the club but still feel we won't get more than 6000 due to the crap we have played .Just hope our jinx on losing will end.

There's already about 4,000 seats gone (including ST holders) after the first day... and I'm pretty sure the majority attending will stroll up on the day.

This is indeed a puzzling and guaranteed loss leader that defies logic in our current, publicised financial situation.

There will be logic in Corney's thinking because he has all the facts behind it.

For example: We have no positive notion of the team yet. He has.

I'm intrigued and instinctively optimistic. He has created a buzz and interest in an almost dead duck.

He's up to something and I hope it comes off for a change.

This is indeed a puzzling and guaranteed loss leader that defies logic in our current, publicised financial situation.

There will be logic in Corney's thinking because he has all the facts behind it.

For example: We have no positive notion of the team yet. He has.

I'm intrigued and instinctively optimistic. He has created a buzz and interest in an almost dead duck.

He's up to something and I hope it comes off for a change.

Maybe a meeting in China shortly after...

"What crowds do you get?"

"Since appointing a manager the fans are happy with we now get 10,000+"

The ticket office open Saturday morning?, if not wont be in the area again until near kick off and then have to hope for the best.

Closed it appears...unless they decide to open specially for this one.

http://mobile.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/new-ticket-office-opening-hours-3456269.aspx

Edited by BP1960

His thinking will be if we beat Peterborough then with the feel good factor there could easily be an extra few hundred Latics fans paying on the day against Bradford...

Couldn't agree more. A good result on Tuesday and it should add to the gate on the Saturday against Bradford. With Bradford bringing 2000+ the gate could end up close to 7000.

Guest nonaenever

What time are you meeting Corney and Moisley?

Still awaiting the time for this - they have been in touch to say there should be nothing preventing it going ahead as planned, though, on the 24th