Latics v Posh

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't beleive celebration Sunday is 13 years ago.

Team that day...

L Pogliacomi (G)

D Holden (D)

W Haining (D)

A Griffin (D)

G Owen (D)

D Boshell (M)

J Johnson (M)

J Sheridan (M)

P Murray (M)

S Vernon (F)

J Eyre (F)

K Westwood (G)

E Cooksey (M)

D Eyres (M)

D Hall (M)

C Zola (F)

Griffin's goal was worth the entrance fee.

Wouldn't mind that team out at the minute.

Jesus, 6 years ago??? Thought it was more recent than that.

Interesting the difference of how many went on to play at a higher level, yet nowadays so few do.

I guess our budget and player salaries must have changed a lot, but few of them seemed any different to the players we get now.

Great gesture.

I reckon attendance will surprise a few and am saying 11,455

Didn't Clyde whijhard or however you spell it play in that celebration Sunday game?

No seems he didn't some reason I always thought he'd played and scored 4

Edited by Aaron West

If Peterborough bring 500 tops the crowd will be around 10,000 if we fill the other three stands, is there contingency to allow home fans into half of the Chaddy if needed? Not saying it will happen but there's a possibility that some of the couple of thousand hardcore who go week in week out to BP could get locked out.

Great gesture.

I reckon attendance will surprise a few and am saying 11,455

Didn't Clyde whijhard or however you spell it play in that celebration Sunday game?

No seems he didn't some reason I always thought he'd played and scored 4

That just felt like celebration Sunday because we smashed Mansfield 6.

If Peterborough bring 500 tops the crowd will be around 10,000 if we fill the other three stands, is there contingency to allow home fans into half of the Chaddy if needed? Not saying it will happen but there's a possibility that some of the couple of thousand hardcore who go week in week out to BP could get locked out.

Issuing tickets aren't they? so no one should be locked out. Besides there were stacks of tickets remaining this afternoon.

Guest nonaenever

Just going to take this for the positive that it is - a great gesture and a chance for a cracking Oldham youth charity (Mahdlo) to make some dosh. I will be taking the wife and daughter too. Sincerely hope word spreads and we have a great turnout.

Just going to take this for the positive that it is - a great gesture and a chance for a cracking Oldham youth charity (Mahdlo) to make some dosh. I will be taking the wife and daughter too. Sincerely hope word spreads and we have a great turnout.

What time are you meeting Corney and Moisley?

A lot of floating fans from other clubs will attend, there's no other football on locally that night and some will take the opportunity of a freebie, when we don't have games I will pay to watch other local sides and there will be plenty of neutral fans who will attend.