Latics v Posh

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a nightmare there tonight, glad I'm not going.

Yep.

Be full of City and United shirt 'aren't I controversial' :censored:.

Hopefully it works and there are a few converts - consolation prize for the club would be a full North Stand picture for the first time - but very glad I won't be in attendance.

I would be surprised if they brought more than a hundred or so. When you consider the cost of getting from Peterborough to Oldham and the requirement for at least half a day of work, I don't think that saving £15-20 will be the deciding factor for many.

There will be a few locals who will go in the away end I would imagine which might boost it a bit. If you supported Rochdale, Bury, Bolton you would probably choose to support Posh tonight rather than us.

I would be surprised if they brought more than a hundred or so. When you consider the cost of getting from Peterborough to Oldham and the requirement for at least half a day of work, I don't think that saving £15-20 will be the deciding factor for many.

There will be a few locals who will go in the away end I would imagine which might boost it a bit. If you supported Rochdale, Bury, Bolton you would probably choose to support Posh tonight rather than us.

Better get extra pies then in the Chaddy if the Dale massive are visiting

It will be fun in the communal areas of the North Stand tonight were they struggle to cater and accommodate a third of the fans they will see tonight.

I'm making sure there will be something for a butty when i get back home. I'm not relying on the ticket office and the caterers to have communicated about the number of people attending therefore the amount of food that might be needed.

Oh and the programme could become a collectors item

Team

Ripley

Wilson

Clarke

Gerrard

Reckord (!!!)

McLaughlin

Green

Fane

Banks

Flynn

Holloway

Big test for that midfield to show that they can get forward and offer a goal threat...I say that with hope rather than expectation!

Reckord will add balance to the side, but if Shez gets a tune out of him he'll be a miracle worker!

Edited by the_mighty_bosh