Latics v Posh

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my tickets this afternoon. The ticket office girl said over 5000 tickets had been given away. No north stand tickets left. I'm on front row of George Hill stand. Best get wrapped up

So possibly 3000 tickets left for Oldham fans if the ST holders are at approx 2500. Can't see them splitting the chaddy end for anymore Oldham fans.

So possibly 3000 tickets left for Oldham fans if the ST holders are at approx 2500. Can't see them splitting the chaddy end for anymore Oldham fans.

Don't think season ticket sales will be 2500 this season somehow. There will be a fair few who've not renewed due to the fiasco of the close season.

Don't think season ticket sales will be 2500 this season somehow. There will be a fair few who've not renewed due to the fiasco of the close season.

The offer got a lot. Crowds had stagnated to around 3000 without away followings. Can't see 500+ turning up to pay on the day to watch that team.

Maybe, could be even more....I think quite a lot will turn up on the night who otherwise couldn't be arsed making a special trip to the ticket office.

Whatever happens North Stand ST holders had better turn up early as it's going to be at capacity. If you turn up late it's not going to be easy to get someone off your seat if there's little room elsewhere!

I bet she was on the way back!

When the speeding ticket comes through the letterbox, return it to say that the hubby wasnt driving it that day.

When further correspondence arrives pass it across the kitchen table explaining what the hubby has done.

'Well we were going to your effing mothers!'

OK if wife doesnt want to admit to being the driver-explain the law of perjury. Hubby explains he wouldnt mind a good rest, care of her majesty.

Repeat 'well we were going to your mothers.'

By the way it was a friend of mine who this happened to and most definately, absolutely nobody else

Edited by ChaddySmoker

Taking on somebody's else's speeding ticket amounts to perverting the course of justice, and the usual punishment is custodial.

Neil and Christine Hamilton famously got off scot-free, as they claimed in court that on that particular journey they swapped driving several times and couldn't possibly remember who was driving at the time of the offence. Don't try it yourself, unless you have means to engage a top motoring lawyer to defend you, and you may still get done.

Ripley

Law

Gerrard

Clarke

Wilson

Osei

Fane

Green

Flynn

Ngoo

McKay

The creativity in this side is so limited it's frightening. Law can't play in midfield again - passenger - and McLaughlin doesn't deserve a spot at the moment. Would like to include Holloway but don't see how that front three could work, and Ngoo earnt himself another start after Shrewsbury.

I'd even be tempted to play Banks (yeah, I know) further up the pitch, behind the strikers. Frustrating that we've sold two creative lads from our academy that can do it in this division to other clubs, while we toil without anybody who can unpick a defence.

Edited by NewBlue

I just hope they open the gates before 7.00 and have people looking at tickets and directing the freeloaders to their seats. Also please don't rain or those with free seats at the front of the Great White Elephant will move backwards to where those who have paid for the game sit.

I have no problem with the offer of free tickets BUT the club has to have more stewards to keep order.