Shez - "I need five or six players"

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

They were relegated in 2013, I didn't think parachute payments lasted 5 seasons.

As you say he's not on a small wage and has a lot to run on his contract, I doubt they will be getting rid of all that so quickly, especially as it could be a managerial preference that he isn't playing.

Fairly certain they got £10.5m June 2016 & £16m June 2017. I think this June's is the final one.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time to stop playing Holloway up front, he will not score enough goals, and tonight didn't even hold the ball well.

The midfield looked better with Byrne and Gardner looking a promising partner

ship, but we are still lacking width, and as for strikers...we just don't have any capable of scoring consistently.

That's a priority before the deadline.

ps..why is my font small then large?

Edited by BP1960

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

It's time to stop playing Holloway up front, he will not score enough goals, and tonight didn't even hold the ball well.

ship, but we are still lacking width, and as for strikers...we just don't have any capable of scoring consistently.

Well I didn't want to say...men and sizes and all...heheh...sorry couldn't resist.....I have no idea silly woman that I am

10 hours ago, BP1960 said:

You probably inadvertently hit control keys (ctrl+shift+>) - fat fingers syndrome ?

Probably changed Bic biros half way through.

Did you move closer to the screen?

7 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Probably changed Bic biros half way through.

I have the same problem watching Latics, my eyes don't believe what they are seeing.

Especially with the awful ultra bright moving advert boards last night.

6 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well he want 5 or 6, be careful what u wish for .....

haha exactly what i put on twitter lets face it his signings the start of the season him saying everyone is ready and we going to win the champions league shit players talking about play off chances he did great saved us from a lunatic and some how stopped is going down but lets just give this agent a managers role if it all goes tits up and looks like relegation is on the cards bring shez in to save us and rotate 

Mike Keegan has just tweetwed as many as seven in. Foreign legion aside a loan move for a championship striker is ongoing that would set pulses racing.

Goes on to add that talks are ongoing with an English keeper and states that two of the overseas brigade are highly rated.

Edited by The Scottish Zidane

Just now, The Scottish Zidane said:

Mike Keegan has just tweetwed as many as seven in. Foreign legion aside a loan move for a championship striker is ongoing that would set pulses racing.

Goes on to add that talks are ongoing with an English keeper and states that two of the overseas brigade are highly rated.

Striker is probably Ched Evans ?