Shez - "I need five or six players"

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kowenicki said:

Clueless post.  He isn't the one doing due diligence, fool. 

Cant even be arsed replying but i think you will find that stupid phrase has come out of his mouth previously.he seems to like it, trouble is, the clubs dying a slow death while he oversees shambles after shambles.

whose the fool?

4 minutes ago, rigsby said:

Cant even be arsed replying but i think you will find that stupid phrase has come out of his mouth previously.he seems to like it, trouble is, the clubs dying a slow death while he oversees shambles after shambles.

whose the fool?

You cant be arsed replying but you did and referred to previous times when he may have mentioned it, but actually I think it was someone else on the board that liked the phrase. 

Anyhow. Irrelevant. Current due diligence is being done by someone who wants to buy us. It's what grown ups do when they are about to spend a load of cash. 

He wants to sell. He's trying to. Just wait and see if the guy who wants to buy does so after his own DUE DILLIGENCE. 

4 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Unless all those injuries happened this morning – which I don't believe – there's no excuse for not sticking a few scholars on the bench.

Shez mentioned on GMR that they had injuries from yesterday afternoon and this morning!  .. how much of that is true i don't know ... but that's what the man said.

1 minute ago, Blue_Guru said:

Not unusual for some NDA to be involved...not sure why is is in Shezs interest if his job is in doubt. 

I thought you had mis-typed NDE.

The first half felt like a Near Death Experience to me.

"I am not going to make excuses. Even though I had 14 players, I won't go on about it. It is what it is. I am happy with the squad I have got when they are all fit."

In the Chrom today. 

Bit of a change from "I need 5 or 6 more," after Walsall. 

Going back to the original quote highlighted in the Chron just 2 weeks ago that prompted this topic.....

FIVE or six new players - that's what John Sheridan wants, after branding members of even his starting XI at Walsall as "not good enough"

And even at this early stage of the campaign, Sheridan was prompted to lay into his side.

"I pick the team and the players," said Sheridan, who was without Paul Green and Ryan Flynn (both Achilles) and who named Gyamfi Kyeremeh as an unused substitute after he received international clearance. "But I need five or six players."

"I need to change the system. I am going to have to say it. They are not good enough at this moment to get in the team - and that's even a couple who are in the team. I don't like saying that, but they are not going to go where I want us to go."

Tonights Chron....

"I am not going to make excuses. Even though I had 14 players, I won't go on about it. It is what it is. I am happy with the squad I have got when they are all fit.

????????

Edited by oafc1955

12 hours ago, josh_latics said:

"I am not going to make excuses. Even though I had 14 players, I won't go on about it. It is what it is. I am happy with the squad I have got when they are all fit."

In the Chrom today. 

Bit of a change from "I need 5 or 6 more," after Walsall. 

I enjoyed the top line. "I'm not going to make excuses... by the way did anyone notice I only had 14 players?"

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Genuinely can't believe how quickly some utter morons have turned on shez. Have a word with yourselves

Who turned?

It's fine to question his role in five straight defeats that have incorporated a collective lack of commitment from the players alongside an apparent tactical naivity.

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Genuinely can't believe how quickly some utter morons have turned on shez. Have a word with yourselves

That's the problem, there's so much resentment/anger/dissapointnent within our fan base that everyone associated with the club is in the firing line. Even the bloody tea lady would get it...

43 minutes ago, Blue_Guru said:

That's the problem, there's so much resentment/anger/dissapointnent within our fan base that everyone associated with the club is in the firing line. Even the bloody tea lady would get it...

True story;

Droylsden once won the Manchester Premier Cup with the tea lady managing every round of the competition.

Edited by BP1960