Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

23 minutes ago, singe said:

I'll be interested to see if he managed to add to the debt.

But given that it was £9k a week then, we added a  high earners,  added a few #FrenchLads, got rid of a few #French lads, released Wilson & Green, renegotiate Moimbe, Benteke & Nepo, and  then Gerrard and Byrne, but were relegated you'd imagine we are nearer par or broadly the same

Its their in black and white for you as at the end of financial year 2017 we had a £9.5million debt I assume this is Simon Blitzs loans. This ofcourse may have changed inthe last 12 months.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Its their in black and white for you as at the end of financial year 2017 we had a £9.5million debt I assume this is Simon Blitzs loans. This ofcourse may have changed inthe last 12 months.

That's what I meant. Back to the £9,000 a week loss, or better you'd hope. I mean has he added anything to that debt, during or after the takeover.
£4.75m is secured + £335k to Necarcu is secured.

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

These accounts have zero to do with AL.  They end 6 months before he took over. 

2 minutes ago, singe said:

That's what I meant. Back to the £9,000 a week loss, or better you'd hope. I mean has he added anything to that debt, during or after the takeover.
£4.75m is secured + £335k to Necarcu is secured.

My apologies singe

although I think we may have to appoint an FD to get things a little more normal.

I suppose 1 question that may have been answered already is will future funding be done in the form of directors loans, loans from bank or through a direct donation/investment.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

My apologies singe

although I think we may have to appoint an FD to get things a little more normal.

I suppose 1 question that may have been answered already is will future funding be done in the form of directors loans, loans from bank or through a direct donation/investment.

Absolutely no apology needed! I should have been clearer.
A strong FD with AL as CEO/Chairman could work.
Has that question been answered?

I'll consider the future bright when and only when; We own the land and all fixed assets associated with BP, or we've moved into a new purpose built stadium..... and are on the verge of promotion back to the 2nd tier. Until then, I consider it overcast & chilly. Albeit, I concede overcast & chilly is a darn sight better than the 80mph winds, torrential rain & felled tree's created by storm Simon.

53 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I'll consider the future bright when and only when; We own the land and all fixed assets associated with BP, or we've moved into a new purpose built stadium..... and are on the verge of promotion back to the 2nd tier. Until then, I consider it overcast & chilly. Albeit, I concede overcast & chilly is a darn sight better than the 80mph winds, torrential rain & felled tree's created by storm Simon.

That would then be the present not the future. 

55 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

While not named specifically, there’s a good endorsement of BP1960 in there in recommending Surridge and others.  Well done that man!

I think discovering Surridge and Lang in academy sides may be stretching things a bit for two players who both did well in this division last season! 

18 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

While not named specifically, there’s a good endorsement of BP1960 in there in recommending Surridge and others.  Well done that man!

He said he didn’t recommend Surridge, he read his old notes on him. He did kinda say he suggested Iversen.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, maximus1267 said:

Ok then obviously....... nowt to do with Surridge missing

Cog & Miller totally useless together

Poor tactics 

Poor tactics - they've been poor all season.

Surridge missed Morecambe. We won.

Can't use that as correlation I'm afraid.

We have started ok tho without being brilliant..... last night was a poor poor performance and a few of that team and management should be feeling bad after that you would hope....

On the up side we have drawn away at Swindon & Mansfield without conceding, so after playing so badly  we got two points at grounds were many will faulter.

Doom and gloom not needed just yet, really no need !!!

Archived