Ex players and that

Quick and skilful and the few crosses he does get in are much better than we are seeing at the moment, however, he plays on his own and hasn't a clue when to pass....his awareness of where his teammates are is non-existant.

It's a shame really as he could have been exceptional at this level but his failed spell at Shrewsbury and now Hartlepool suggests that nothing has changed.

Speaking of which...

They were talking on twitter and I found this on Schmeltz's profile:

- Sidney Schmeltz Official Movie.
He looks pacey, bright & lively on the ball & a direct runner who looks to make things happen in that footage.

I think we should sign him up...

Edited by slystallone

I still think that there is a cracking player in there just waiting to get out. Some of the stuff that he does is quality,but unfortunately we didn't see enough of it. No harm to let him train with us, and ya never know with a bit of LJ love he may just earn another chance.

The Wolf, the Wolf, the Wolf is on fire ...

@FCUnitedMcr: A standing ovation for @MattWolfenden as he comes off. He's put a great shift in today as he always does. What a player he is.

Was at the game today, ran around a lot, played well and caused problems, scored with a good finish also, still to small and weak for league football i would imagine! Their fans absolutely love him also.

Terry Dunfield sent off for Ross County.

How we miss him.

My 8 year old son started last season sponsoring Adam Rooney's boots

When he left this transferred to Jon Stead when he was on loan

When he left this transferred to Dunfield

At the last home game of the season all children who'd sponsored boots were invited to meet their player, and they all got a pair of worn boots from their player

Except Dunfield was the only player not to turn up at that game , and though the club tried to contact him he did not get back to them

Luckily for my son , mark Oxley had left some of his gloves , which were passed on to him

Edited by stevesidg