Ex players and that

That was hard work to watch. ..and frustrating - I can see why most are blowing after an hour because we don't hold and 'possess ' the ball AT ALL

The ball is like a hot potato which they just want to get rid of..

Not been to many games? That was the best we've played for ages. Still not great, but an improvement

My original point still stands...

They were not excellent they were good by the standards theyve set this season.

Port Vale are the worst team I've seen at Boundary Park this season other than us. Still 0-0...

WIth palmer1 on this one, there was a improvement today but port vale was :censored:e today

Not been to many games? That was the best we've played for ages. Still not great, but an improvement

Been to every home game - still reckon that was hard work. ..tbh I don't care whether they play well - I just want to see them score an effing goal!

Osei worked hard, closed down all game and ran at the Vale defence. He's a limited footballer for League One upper level and there lies the problem. The most you can ask of a Latics player is give it your all, that's what Osei did all match. The fact remains we have too many bottom league One or below level players in the starting eleven. The forwards have to be amongst the worst bunch of goal scorers in our history. Hence we are bottom without a hope currently.

Edited by Lags

Osei worked hard, closed down all game and ran at the Vale defence. He's a limited footballer for League One upper level and there lies the problem. The most you can ask of a Latics player is give it your all, that's what Osei did all match. The fact remains we have too many bottom league One or below level players in the starting eleven. The forwards have to be amongst the worst bunch of goal scorers in our history. Hence we are bottom without a hope currently.

In his favour he's got plenty of time to develop. He's only a kid

Watched Melbourne city in their last two games on William hill TV. What a joy it was to see Neil Kilkenny spraying 60 yard diagonals and generally every play going through him. I must admit the last time I saw him against us I thought he was finished. In the same team as Tim Cahill yet he looked head and shoulders above him. Also Bouzanis pulled off a few decent saves for them, looked a bit suspect positioning wise mind

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Why has Danny Philliskirk's name cropped up as a potential target on Twitter?

Any substance?

Rather have Mark Yeates, can't catch a game for Blackpool but was one of our best players whilst Dunn was here. Only left because Blackpool offered him an 18month deal.

Would at least stay wide on the left and puts a better ball in than anyone we've got at the club currently.