Ex players and that

2 hours ago, PlayItLivo said:

Matt Palmer signs for Rotherham for a undisclosed fee

If McEleney, Pringle and Byrne start hitting their straps, I don't think not having Palmer will be a disaster.

Hmm, Rovrum eh? Aren't they the buggers that RW said had outbid us for a striker?

3 minutes ago, astottie said:

He who's name shall not be mentioned has scored for Swindon 

Good on him, I really hope he finds a place where he can enjoy his football, I can question a players ability, but the same player shouldn't have to put up with the dogs abuse.

26 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He who shall not be mentioned will be a very good league 2 footballer. No surprise that hes scored.

Mmmmm. Disagree. He will be a mediocre run of the mill league two bottom half team player . Or a good non league player. The only level he would very good is at Sunday pub league level. All just my opinion of course 

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Mmmmm. Disagree. He will be a mediocre run of the mill league two bottom half team player . Or a good non league player. The only level he would very good is at Sunday pub league level. All just my opinion of course 

His manager seems to think he’s a “top, top, top player” so I would suggest your opinion is a pile of spunk.

20 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Nah think he will be good in league 2 its his level if it wasnt he'd be back at Tranmere which is along way above pub team level (try playing against lads who play at that level you will know what I mean) Never our best player but not as bad as some would make him out to be.

Edited by GlossopLatic

10 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

His manager seems to think he’s a “top, top, top player” so I would suggest your opinion is a pile of spunk.

Yeah nice ! Have u seen him play at all ? He’s a fucking fairy and certainly not top top top ! Incidentally if HIS manager rates him so highly why the fuck did he get rid ? And did he choose to go National league and then league two despite queues of league one , er sorry top top top you say , so championship clubs ? Don’t talk bollocks buddy ?

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Nah think he will be good in league 2 its his level if it wasnt he'd be back at Tranmere which is along way above pub team level (try playing against lads who play at that level you will know what I mean) Never our best player but not as bad as some would make him out to be.

I respect your balanced response and your opinion shall not be dismissed so abruptly as spunk by me. I wouldn’t be such an ignorant fuck 

37 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Yeah nice ! Have u seen him play at all ? He’s a fucking fairy and certainly not top top top ! Incidentally if HIS manager rates him so highly why the fuck did he get rid ? And did he choose to go National league and then league two despite queues of league one , er sorry top top top you say , so championship clubs ? Don’t talk bollocks buddy ?

Edit: Innapropriate comment from myself. Have apologised.

Edited by oafc_lover