Ex players and that

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Genseric Kusunga has signed for Dundee...

Is he the type of centre half you would want back here?

For me he gave everything, also chipped in with a few goals, alongside Gerrard would be ideal allowing Bryan to be pushed into the holding midfielder role. (Hypothetical now I know)

On 30/01/2018 at 9:44 PM, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I need to ? You must be joking ? I was actually looking how to report that disgusting comment , and I’m far from touchy by the way . It’s amazing what a negative rep does for you. My reputation has been destroyed by a very very bitter old man constantly voting me down ten times a day every day. Now people just presume I’m a troll/ ass hole whatever. I think you have just been guilty of that presumption Wardie. Guess I will just have to knock it on the head and stop posting. But OMG that was a fucking horrible thing to say , I am not myself disabled , but without going into it , it does affect me. 

In regards to this, I noticed the same a week or so ago - does he still downboat 10 a day? So so cringey.

i found myself agreeing with a few of your posts and couldn’t believe your bad rep.. not considered changing ur account? Suppose you’re not bothered enough.