Wimbledon!

Relegation dogfight gets more complicated. Cobblers need to win both remaining games, so outside chance. Dale, us and Warsaw neck-to-neck, so probably one to fall through trap door. Dale have Plymouth and Charlton at home and Oxford away. Warsaw have Cobblers at home and Bradford and Cods away. Plymouth still have playoff ambitions so no easy game for Dale., and Oxford isn't mathematically safe. So a win on Tuesday and a draw from remaining two will probably suffice for us.

Revised forecasts!

17. Oxford       54 pts

18. Wimbledon 54

19.Latics           53

20. Walsall        52

21. Rochdale    50

22. Northampton 46

23. MK Dons      44

24. Bury               33

I had us down for a draw today so that's fine. I think we'll draw with Southend and Doncaster, then beat Northampton. Shame it won't be 17th, but you can't have everything.

Nazon at his best today. We sounded much more lively as a positive.Davies return sounded promising. Byrne from the bench worked again. It's a good solid point. Other results went ok for us too. I favour us to stave off Dale to do so 2 wins to be absolutely sure. A win on Tuesday is a must. I don't give a crap if it's a scrappy 1-0 win and it goes in off Doyle's arse cheeks. I'd definitely settle for dirty, gritty wins now. Gerrard sounds like he'll be out again. Baz Wilson back in? 

27 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Fair enough. 

Luckily I don’t have to explain my emotions in a game to you. 

I wasn't talking about during the game. Since you started your thinly veiled Wellens out campaign, you seem to enjoy using our shortcomings to support you. Luckily for me, I don't give a flying fuck about your emotions.

14 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I wasn't talking about during the game. Since you started your thinly veiled Wellens out campaign, you seem to enjoy using our shortcomings to support you. Luckily for me, I don't give a flying fuck about your emotions.

You don’t give a fuck? 

But you take the time to comment. ?

It wasn’t in game. So. . You’ve read my posts on another thread, and just presumed to know what I meant? Nice one. 

‘My thinly veiled wellens out campaign’ is laughable. I’ll explain what happened. . . I came on my football clubs forum to ask other fans how they think he’s doing. Some agree some don’t. Seems to me you can’t comprenened that, without jumping to conclusions.