New Palyer Due in Today

Jonn Terry?!

>£30k per week or more abroad for one season or <£4K at OAFC where he has absolutely no affinity apart from his brother coaching here.

This rates up there alongside Blitz plan to get us in the Prem within 10 years 

14 hours ago, singe said:

Are we allowed to know, roughly is fine, how much is in Playershare?

Hello Singe

Roughly, £12K. This is all your fantastic donations from OWTB Predication league, monthly donors, one off donors, fundraising events and opinions4u brilliant online shopping tool called easyfundraising with over 300 retailers on there. see

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare/?q=latics&cat=cause-autosuggest

Easyfundraising, since its inception alone has raised over £8k with over 300 regular users.

Cheers everyone, confirmation of the playershare player, we hope will be announced officially soon and their name should help boost the kitty again

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Cheers everyone, confirmation of the playershare player, we hope will be announced officially soon and their name should help boost the kitty again

So it's not Jose Baxter we've signed via playershare?

Re-signed existing or another new signing?

Just now, Midsblue said:

So it's not Jose Baxter we've signed via playershare?

Re-signed existing or another new signing?

I can't confirm who it is yet.

This is because the club  needs to "off load" some players as we are close to/exceeded the player threshold before we can "officially sign" any new players.

Sorry

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

This is because the club  needs to "off load" some players as we are close to/exceeded the player threshold before we can "officially sign" any new players.

Sorry

Not Baxter though?

26 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hello Singe

Roughly, £12K. This is all your fantastic donations from OWTB Predication league, monthly donors, one off donors, fundraising events and opinions4u brilliant online shopping tool called easyfundraising with over 300 retailers on there. see

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare/?q=latics&cat=cause-autosuggest

Easyfundraising, since its inception alone has raised over £8k with over 300 regular users.

Thanks very much

2 hours ago, underdog said:

Sorry

Can that not just be sorted out by August rather than the wage bill having to be monitored now? 

14 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Can that not just be sorted out by August rather than the wage bill having to be monitored now? 

That's how it works for most clubs i.e. you tally up at the end of a transfer window.

However, when a club is identified as a regular offender on FFP, I believe they go on to a  'constant monitoring'  list where the league keeps a running tally of all ins and outs to ensure compliance.

I think we need to behave for about a year to get off the list.

Any reason we need to move players on in order to make another announcement? Surely we’re saving a fair bit on wages now Doyle, Bryan, Pringle, Benyu and Nazon have all returned to their parent clubs. Also I’m assuming some contracted players would’ve had a clause forcing a wage drop after relegation.

Are we that skint?

Edited by Ryan

6 minutes ago, Smiler13 said:

Do'nt some of the players who have not been given new contracts end their present contracts in June? So maybe we have to wait until these players are off the wage bill.

Ollie Banks must be off it already as he’s signed for Tranmere but I can’t imagine he was on a great deal 

I really wish I could but until the contract is signed and not the "agreed in principle.." quote the club are currently using at the moment, then anything can change with any players we are agreeing in principle with.

Sods law and all if playershare announces the name and he does not sign, then we will be hung, drawn and quartered.

It's killing us not to tell but it has to be right for both club player and playershare. Please a little patience  asgghhhh