Jack Byrne ❤️

10 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

It's better than okay. Even if you can't get into it, it's easy to see why it's such a popular show. It's a complete epic, every episode, high budget, brilliantly acted, directed, top notch cinematography. And it's based on a book series which is a equally as enthralling. 

I couldn't get into Breaking Bad. I'd hardly call it over rated. I can see why people like it, it just wasn't for me. 

Calling something over rated, is a tad pretentious just because you're not a fan of it imo.

Don't forget the tits.

Which Jack Byrne? The one who could unpick a defence with a pass when he had team mates alongside him who were thinking positively and giving him options, or the one who saw no options in front of him and then played a daft hopeful ball in or tried to run it through 17 defenders and get a shot off with his wrong foot?

And which Game of Thrones? The one which is a rough concoction of various periods in European history but with tits, dragons and a mishmash of other fantasy tropes, or the one that kept introducing new characters or ones from the past (who the fuck was Benjen?) and with access to a good transport network so that some characters can get from point A to B in about 20 mins whereas others took weeks to get to where they need to be to get their arse or tits out?

27 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Like he ripped apart all those teams the back end of last season ? 

He'll be out to prove a point though won't he. I guess there would be nothing he'd like better than to score against us.

2 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He'll be out to prove a point though won't he. I guess there would be nothing he'd like better than to score against us.

And if he does go, there will be plenty on here who would want him kicked all over the pitch!!!

27 minutes ago, al_bro said:

And when he tries to prove a point, he’s great - but to the detriment of the team as a whole, as he tries to do it all by himself. And can’t. 

7 minutes ago, AlanGrovesFanClub said:

What a refreshing attitude from PW. Great stuff. 

Seems a top guy PW. I’ve watched a few of his interviews, comes across really well and seems really down to earth. 

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Have you ever seen him play?

Yes many times last season at BP spitting is dummy out when subbed and shouting abuse at his manager on the way off the pitch. We don’t need players like that with massive attitude problems. 

3 hours ago, Smiler13 said:

Yes many times last season at BP spitting is dummy out when subbed and shouting abuse at his manager on the way off the pitch. We don’t need players like that with massive attitude problems. 

iFollow really takes you to the heart of the action these days...

• Like 1