Mansfield (a)

Iversion MOM.  Might as well of played 10 defenders outfield as it was a case of defending for 90 odd minutes.  

Maouche up top??  

Least said about the performance, tactics, game plan, the two up top, and Maouche up top, the better. 

Edited by deckyd

Seemed very predictable. Win on Saturday and we go back into the playoffs having played a good mixture of teams. 

Miller and O’Grady didn’t work at Yeovil (who had a big lump at CB), have to question if the manager is learning from his mistakes as the evidence suggests otherwise. 35 more 0-0s should see us safe. ?

That was woeful...... I willl defend the Manager and team on most occasions if they warrant it but when you can't do the basics there is no defence.

Poor performance, poor tactics and for me a lack of desire and will to win.

A point is a point but you have to want more as a manager I would have thought.

Very immobile up top which is ok if they hold the ball up and bring players into play but they didn't do that.

Poor all round from management and players and I hope they know that and bounce back on Saturday

5 successive clean sheets on the road. 6 unbeaten. Wow.

On a different note, why the f*ck is he still playing Maouche and Graham. Both looked useless when they came on. I've said it before I don't get what people see it Maouche, again tonight, the three on three break he slows it down and loses it, the chance at the end he doesn't do anything. Graham looked out of position several times they over committed on the left and we were lucky to get away with it.

As others have mentioned we can't continue with Miller and COG together as we won't score enough goals. It's not the worst place to get a point, could really do with winning on Saturday after back to back draws though. 

I think we all need to have a reality check

we have a weaker squad this season than last...

we have a manager with no managerial experience again......and again, it shows

we have one striker who can score goals who may or may not be with us all season 

we have one creative player who the manager doesn’t seem to believe in......again

so, all in all this looks pretty much like last season or worse and no reminders needed as to how that ended up

it would be a minor miracle if we end up anywhere near the playoffs despite the apparent low quality of League 2 this year

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

I think we all need to have a reality check

we have a weaker squad this season than last...

we have a manager with no managerial experience again......and again, it shows

we have one striker who can score goals who may or may not be with us all season 

we have one creative player who the manager doesn’t seem to believe in......again

so, all in all this looks pretty much like last season or worse and no reminders needed as to how that ended up

it would be a minor miracle if we end up anywhere near the playoffs despite the apparent low quality of League 2 this year

Sorry but I disagree. A remotely positive, forward-thinking Manager would get us playoffs minimum in this league as it is absolutely garbage.

1 minute ago, sjk2008 said:

Sorry but I disagree. A remotely positive, forward-thinking Manager would get us playoffs minimum in this league as it is absolutely garbage.

Perhaps, but we have Frankie Bunn and by the time our weird owner is forced into action the playoffs will be gone and we will be building for 2019/20.....this is how you become an established League 2 club