Hampton: Hampton & Richmond Borough FC - Directions, Beer & Food

Right own up who was it that said Gardner is Championship standard ? I’d bet that if you added up all the matches in the championship fixtures this weekend ,  the amount of times the ball is given away needlessly but everyone combined it would be less than him tonight !! 

Please don’t point out the one decent thing he did for the goal (even the ball there wasn’t great , it was miscued by the defender). He is utter gash , and nobody will ever convince me otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Few red faces on here now-Gardner and Grady great assists for the goals. Poor old Ritchierich-what does humble pie taste like?

And do we just disregard the rest of Gardner’s match ? One decent thing agains a load of part time useless fuckers and your happy with they ? 

1 minute ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Dog ?

Gardner needs to have his eyes tested as he cant find a blue shirt and shits out of tackles, the fuys a liability - OK he runs around a lot and thats about it.

Perfect description of Fane-can you honestly ever see him doing what Gardner has just done?

Some bitter folk on here-cannot acknowledge even after that win that it was an excellent piece of football from Gardner.

Anyway more income for the club from the next round.

Just now, Ritchierich said:

How do I get 2 downvotes for posting this immediately after his ridiculous dive ? ? no idea what he was thinking

Was it ridiculous? The ref had already given them a penalty for a blatant dive, he may have just fell for that one too. As a disclaimer I have to say I hate blatant cheating. 

After the goal, Gardner had two team mates wide left in space that he could have passed to, but decided to run with it into a load of their players.

He did well for the goal, but had some terrible moments.  I think he thinks he's better than he is.