Hampton: Hampton & Richmond Borough FC - Directions, Beer & Food

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Was it ridiculous? The ref had already given them a penalty for a blatant dive, he may have just fell for that one too. As a disclaimer I have to say I hate blatant cheating. 

I have a vague recollection of my Mum telling me two wrongs don’t make a right........

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Say what you want about Gardner but you can't question his determination or his desire to effect the game.

Spot on, he has had a shocker tonight but him being on the pitch got us back in it, at that stage in the game he was one of the few In our team who would have drove up the field that far. 

28 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Few red faces on here now-Gardner and Grady great assists for the goals. Poor old Ritchierich-what does humble pie taste like?

:petesake: so a player who was dreadful for 99% of the game and another whose been gash for 99% of the season deserve credit - you make me piss. 

Guiseley v Fleetwood will definitely be on but there's not much else if there's 4 or 5 games on. Anything else which is non league v League is subject to replays and IIRC the TV picks have to be made before the replays. 

Good chance we'll be on again.

Round 2 is around Dec1st.

If Salford beat Shrews they could be on TV against Scunny. Solihull v Blackpool is another as well as the Fleetwood game, but as 4 games are covered I guess we have a very good chance after tonight's game.

11 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Round 2 is around Dec1st.

If Salford beat Shrews they could be on TV against Scunny. Solihull v Blackpool is another as well as the Fleetwood game, but as 4 games are covered I guess we have a very good chance after tonight's game.

Sunderland would always be on whoever they play.

1 minute ago, longtimeblue said:

Jake Cassidy currently with a steady none in 8 for Maidstone.

Averages a very decent booking every other game though. Hope a Latics fan chimes up with "I still think Cassidy will come good eventually." at the match. One of those who it felt like played 20 too many games for us. He only played in 10.

7 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Will repeat my previous round prediction and say Sunderland will be on. 

Yep, especially as they are away again. Can see us being one of those Sunday games which will give us another £12,500. 

As we were on in the first round think we won’t be on in the second, as that’s usually how they work when it’s a case of league away at non-league.

Just now, rudemedic said:

Yep, especially as they are away again. Can see us being one of those Sunday games which will give us another £12,500. 

As we were on in the first round think we won’t be on in the second, as that’s usually how they work when it’s a case of league away at non-league.

The Sunday coverage is very good with goals shown just after scored..

43 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

:petesake: so a player who was dreadful for 99% of the game and another whose been gash for 99% of the season deserve credit - you make me piss. 

You'd prefer players like Lyden , who would have taken us to certain defeat with his hidden contribution?