Lincoln (H)

That was a good battling performance in the circumstances. Cant really fault the players effort tonight. Could have won it in the end had Surridge showed abit more composure right at the end.

Lincoln took shithousery to another level tonight especially the twat Reade I mean how much is Rob Hunt bench pressing to be able to flatten him when he threw himself to the ground second half.

4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Frankie bunns blue and white army! Bold and adventurous! Didn’t agree with AL sacking of Rhodes! But seems to have done the trick.  People questioning Frankie on Lincoln question and answers hang your head in shame ! Get behind your team and manger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that bottle number 3 you are on?

Think I enjoyed that more than any game this season, showed real heart against top of the league and a superb goal to boot. I’ve been critical of Bunn but fair fucks for bringing on Surridge when Miller got sent off, brave choice and think that decision meant we got something out of the game. They were a set of awful human beings and were allowed to get away with it by another inept refereeing performance. Near the end when their centre half was goading Surridge right in his ear, then when he was pushed away was complaining straight away to the ref particularly annoyed me but all good fun and got the juices flowing on a cold Tuesday night. 

Last 30 minutes, naive footballing side with 10 men start playing football against the long ball, but organised, leaders of a league of hoof ball. Oldham the better side, but I am torn as to whether or not I want us to take more advantage of fouls to gain an advantage and firm up that card.

Referee must have eaten 6 packets of quavers with “be a ref” tokens on. Bad, but I am coming to expect it now.

1 hour ago, Flemboy said:

Full credit to our players for getting at them in the second half when down to 10 men.They gave it a right go and could have won it in the end.

Didn't get where 5 minutes extra time came from but we nearly won in it.Maouches goal was superb and we had other chances including a rather tame effort  .

Hope Gardner is OK but we played better Imo without him.Surridge looks lively after coming on and he and Lang could well prove to be a good partnership.Lincoln were not much and we have no one to fear in this league apart from ourselves at times.

Onwards and upwards and the feel good factor is returning.

Agree with all that apart from the goal. From where I was sitting the keeper threw it in. 

Top effort tonight, ref and linesman was a shambles but What do we expect in this shite league, what a shite following from Lincoln!! Top of the league your having a laugh 😂 we took more to Mansfield on a Tuesday from a mediocre league 2 team!!

27 minutes ago, oafc21 said:

Top effort tonight, ref and linesman was a shambles but What do we expect in this shite league, what a shite following from Lincoln!! Top of the league your having a laugh 😂 we took more to Mansfield on a Tuesday from a mediocre league 2 team!!

We took more than 600 to Mansfield?

5 hours ago, oafc21 said:

I actually thought that was a decent following for a wet and cold Tuesday night. 

5 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

It’s a long time since we’ve had a team as awful to watch as Lincoln at BP. Proper hoof ball merchants and some shit housery of the highest order from their players. Incredible they are second in the league.

Must be working for them given their recent successes...