Doncaster (A)

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

...I'm not saying I'm best pleased if his Agent is touting him about... I'm saying it petulant & stupid to banish Hunt to the naughty step with all the others. Maybe he [AL] might like to address the root cause of Hunt's Agent doing so.... and stop running the place like a fkin circus.

Isn't that an agents job???

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...I'm not saying I'm best pleased if his Agent is touting him about... I'm saying it petulant & stupid to banish Hunt to the naughty step with all the others. Maybe he [AL] might like to address the root cause of Hunt's Agent doing so.... and stop running the place like a fkin circus.

Could just be a simple case of more money being on offer elsewhere of course.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Could just be a simple case of more money being on offer elsewhere of course.

Yep.... but that's the state of the game today isn't it. Presumably Lemsagam has sought to increase his former client's wages on several occasions too..... so what's his issue? Whichever way you look at it, the hypocrisy stinks.

Edited by lookersstandandy

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

Yep.... but that's the state of the game today isn't it. Presumably Lemsagam has sought to increase his former client's wages on several occasions too..... so what's his issue?

Imagine he wants to sell at a time and price that is right for him rather than what the player's agent wants.

I am getting nervous and excited about tomoz....everyone practising dad dancing or now its been re-named flappy bird dancing?

I hope we at least show up....

Someone just reminded me that this time 5years ago....we beat Peterbrough at home 5-4 at home after being 0-3 down at half time....wow...i watched that, cold, wet, frozen solid...brrrr...

Alledgedly, Connor browns finest moment in the dressing room at half time meltdown...."well if they have scored 3, why can't we score 4?"...priceless

Edited by underdog

1 hour ago, bluehobbit said:

To be honest playing loads of holding midfielders etc will see us get beat

I don't know - neither Missilou or Sylla are Liam Kelly/Dean Furman sideways types, they do at least look to pass or take the ball forward. 

Sylla looked OK in his first game, and they were all shite last week, he might do alright tomorrow...

6 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Normally take around 800 to Donny in the league, took about that for Dunn' first game when Donny had scored 1 goal in their opening dozen games and Dunn set up for and got a 0-0 draw. 

I'd take a 0-0 draw tomorrow right now if it was offered think it will be tough. Still We are bringing the 12th man who will have another big game, and if Missilou has another absolute stormer. Who knows all we need then is abit of luck a penalty a corner a moment of inspired brilliance. Vera to channel is inner Kuqi or Baxter to be hypnotized into thinking its 2013 and who knows we might surprise a few!

Edited by GlossopLatic