Pre Season 2019

Just now, oafcshuck said:

Failed to score and lost at home twice against non-league opposition

It's not the first friendly of pre season it's the last two a f-cking week before the season starts with our perceived best XI, what a de de de de f-cking shambles 

Lost our four best players and replaced them with zilch. Even that side finished in the bottom half ....

FTFY 

1 minute ago, oafcshuck said:

It's not the first friendly of pre season it's the last two a f-cking week before the season starts with our perceived best XI, what a f-cking shambles 

Lost our four best players and replaced them with zilch. Even that side finished in the bottom half ....

Never mind there is still the legend that is Urko Vera or the class A's to soften the pain. 

Slow

Inept

Clueless

I have no idea what Banide is trying to do, unfortunately neither do the players.

That first 10 minutes by Iacovitti was as bad a performance I have ever seen by any player ever. 

(I’ll exclude Branger and Fage... they looked pretty decent when they came on)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

It's not the first friendly of pre season it's the last two a f-cking week before the season starts with our perceived best XI, what a f-cking shambles 

Next season it won’t be so bad losing to non league oppposition in pre season as we will be in the same league as them🙂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, disjointed said:

This is my line of thinking now. Although I am thinking of doing Bradford and not bothering with the game. 

I have seen someone post picture of tickets - £25  a throw for Bradford. Might do the same as you mate, go for a day out - join the fair few who already do that

Just can't get any enthusiasm going to get off my arse and go and watch them and I'm in my 50th season FFS

45 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Jokes aside, I cannot see him being here by end of September. He looks like he’s wondering what the fuck he’s done.

Hands in pockets the whole game looking like he'd rather be elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

I have seen someone post picture of tickets - £25  a throw for Bradford. Might do the same as you mate, go for a day out - join the fair few who already do that

Just can't get any enthusiasm going to get off my arse and go and watch them and I'm in my 50th season FFS

Exactly the way i feel, towards the end of last season travelling down to Exeter and back was the beginning of the end for me, watching players who really didnt give a fuck and they still could have made the play offs at that point..

AL does not give a fuck about anyone one of us and his motives for being here are clearly not to make us a better team..

5 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

You do know what will happen though Phil, it will get 2.50 and we will let curiosity get the better of us and stump up the 25. The only thing I will miss if I throw the towel in, is the camaraderie amongst us. 

13 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Halifax at home this evening. I expect to see, given the current players at the club, a starting eleven that is close to the one that will start at Forest Green on Saturday. 

I also expect to see a huge improvement in approach with a higher tempo and a more competitive attitude. Defensively much tighter and creating (and taking) our chances up top.

Thats my heart speaking. My head is telling me something different...

Memo to self - listen to your head 😮

Can someone enlighten me to what Mohammed Maouche brings to the team as captain or are we still having it that whoever it is is irrelevant, I did read on here that it will improve him but for me he's gone backwards, could do with practising his set pieces as well because they are dreadful.

12 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Starting a weakened team on Saturday was a big mistake imo, we lost momentum right from the start, I expect Sarurdays first eleven to walk out tonight hopefully with a different mindset and attitude.

They didn't.