Pre Season 2019

53 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

The team that finished yesterday’s game looked very close to what’ll be our starting XI for the season, although I hope to god we won’t see much of Vera being a loan forward. He looked keen to get on the park yesterday, but didn’t look like scoring, even if he an extra 90 minutes on the pitch whilst everyone else had a shower and got changed.

As was mentioned by Pete Wild, this team is gonna get bullied off the park. As well as many other things, we’re desperately missing a general. It look as though the head coach (still don’t know how to pronounce his surname) wants us playing out of the back, but it won’t take long before a team of 6”5 League 2 knuckleheads knock us off the ball and get amongst our ill-prepared defence.

Wilson may bag a few, which will probably lead us towards a depressing 16th place finish.

No club shop yet, no working advertising boards, no drinks, no North Stand, no program, and some knob-end abandoning his 68-reg Range Rover on the pavement outside the old club shop. Buzzin’.

The one who was more than capable of playing out of the back is now spraying 60 yard passes to feet all over Ibrox

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

The one who was more than capable of playing out of the back is now spraying 60 yard passes to feet all over Ibrox

Iacovitti sprayed a few into the Joe Royal stand. Thankfully no one was injured.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ShireBlue said:

It looks as though the head coach (still don’t know how to pronounce his surname) 

Of all the terrible decisions they have made recruiting a coach with two syllables in his name isn't the worst. 

19 hours ago, Sparkleking said:

Zeus was out of contract.  He was offered a new deal but declined.

Zeus was offered a deal, went on International Duty and then received a text from Mo Lemsagam (I have seen said text) saying "we have signed 2 keepers. Good luck in the future..."

9 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Zeus was offered a deal, went on International Duty and then received a text from Mo Lemsagam (I have seen said text) saying "we have signed 2 keepers. Good luck in the future..."

If true that's outrageous.... 

18 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'd love to know how the Zabret deal come to be.  Appeared to have signed as second choice and what club loans a player anywhere to sit on a bench?

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Maybe, but how long should the club wait for an answer?

Common theme on here that players aren't brought in quick enough and we hang around too long. So surely this was a good thing?

General practice I think is to set a deadline for acceptance.  That story sounds like it hadn't been reached if that was the case.

27 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'd love to know how the Zabret deal come to be.  Appeared to have signed as second choice and what club loans a player anywhere to sit on a bench?

Same club fobbed Cornell off on us as second choice didn't they - that ended well :petesake:

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Maybe, but how long should the club wait for an answer?

Common theme on here that players aren't brought in quick enough and we hang around too long. So surely this was a good thing?

Perhaps not if you're in a desperate rush to sign players who aren't good enough 

51 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So now Zeus is the new Ripley and the 2 who haven't played a competitive game for us have been written off. Sound

I've not seen any of them play, but your comment which I replied to suggested that the lads we've signed justify acting quickly, I hope you're right

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He should have added not as good as you.