Scunthorpe (H)

It's like watching a Sunday pub league game. Jones anonymous in a midfield two, aimless balls forward to two strikers outmuscled every time. Played much better when being well beaten by Salford. Mills good going forward but exposed when defending and neither winger helping much. Can't say I'm looking forward to the 2nd half.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have 3 decent footballers. One is injured, McCann.

One is on the bench and occasionally turns up, Maouche.

And one on the pitch in Mills.

Akrap Acrap is absoluteley woeful, Wheater is marginally better and its just as well that Hamer has a throw as he offers absolutely nothing else.

Morais is poor which is surprising given his first couple of games and Jones is not McCann.

Smith has been worked out and Sylla is far better than the rest of the first 3 that I mentioned.

Zeus has lost confidence and Segbe is just Segbe.

We are shit. We need glitter in the second half.

And I Follow has gone backwards.

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

2900 there today, its going to get worse isn't it. The 5k against Salford was a proper anomaly. 

It's people who have come home for Christmas, who don't live in Oldham. 

Going to go out and a limb and suggest interest in the actual town is very low..

Having been to 1 game this season (Bradford), having up to this season been a 30+ games a season person, I was toying with the idea of going to Macc, I may well still go for the pre game drinks to meet up with friends. There isn't much way I can see myself watching the game. 

Archived