Scunthorpe (H)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Dino telling Iacovitti to keep twatting the ball out for goal kicks?

The squad isn't good enough. Dino has done a moderate job of at least sprinkling some glitter on the turd. The reality is that the problems come from the top and the best chance of managing the brothers and damage limitation for as long as those problems continue (i.e. until the brothers are gone) is for Dino to be manager. 

21 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What difference will that make if Mohammed Lemsagam is still Sporting Director?

No Head Coach can or will succeed under him.

From Dino’s own personal point of view, if he doesn’t get the transfer window, then why would he even want to continue as manager with this car crash of a squad?

.... and here we go yet again. "Sack the manager", "We've gone backwards under Dino" etc.

It's quite unbelievable now. I said it in respect of both Banide and Dino - they'll get no stick from me because they are working in almost impossible circumstances. How much more evidence does anyone need to see before realising where the root of all our problems lie??

It should be abundantly clear by now that it wasn't Frankie Bunn's fault, or Wellens's, or Scholes's or Wildy's or Banide's or now Dino's. 

As with some other supporters, I gave the new regime the benefit of the doubt initially, despite my gut telling me otherwise when we got relegated. Since then, I`ve just looked at all the evidence and realised that my gut feeling had been correct and I was wrong to continue to support a regime which is killing our club. I now take direct action to starve the cause of our appalling demise of its lifeblood (i.e. cash).

9 minutes ago, don't worry be happy said:

Glooooom and blinking Dooooom..  its like' i get up but get knocked out  again'

BRING ME SUNSHINE

stay sparked out, no point getting up for more of the same :boxer:

im sure some statto will tell me but we must have the worst home record of any club over the last  number x ? of years 

that was the worst home game i have ever seen and i have seen a few over 55 years!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Well he must have said something. 

Tired legs and injuries, blah blah blah. Bodies in for the weekend............... hopefully.

When he first came he was always profoundly and deeply affected by getting beat. Now he just skips through it.

Anyone who thinks we will attract anyone remotely decent in the window must be off their nut, be surprised if we sign anyone other than no mark wastes of space that even Ashton United wouldn't touch. All the talk of giving Dino a transfer window is pie in the sky, seasons over.

8 minutes ago, RobinsDuckEgg said:

Tired legs and injuries, blah blah blah. Bodies in for the weekend............... hopefully.

When he first came he was always profoundly and deeply affected by getting beat. Now he just skips through it.

I should think it nigh impossible any new manager, even from the top flight, could improve most of the current players who cant pass, run, shoot, tackle or head the ball.

Think the shitstorm behind the scenes has now filtered down to the players. Whilst undeniably they have limited ability they are now clearly not giving their all and frankly who can blame them!

As I’ve said previously IMO the whole thing is getting set to implode. I can’t see how our owners can possibly come through all  of this and carry on!!

************ABDALLAH OUT************

21 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Think the shitstorm behind the scenes has now filtered down to the players. Whilst undeniably they have limited ability they are now clearly not giving their all and frankly who can blame them!

As I’ve said previously IMO the whole thing is getting set to implode. I can’t see how our owners can possibly come through all  of this and carry on!!

************ABDALLAH OUT************

I will blame any player who doesn't give his all, it's the least you can expect every match.

5 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Think our 11 would take their 7 though. Just. 

More worried about Matthew Lund, don't think he's ever had a bad match against us. 

I was too. 

He scored his 4th goal against us in 7 games today. Including a winner for Dale a few seasons ago. 

Archived