8 Feb Crewe Alexandra 3pm
11 Feb Exeter City 7.45pm
15 Feb Forest Green Rovers 3pm H
22 Feb Leyton Orient 3pm
29 Feb Newport County 3pm H
7 Mar Crawley Town 3pm
14 Mar Swindon Town

3pm H

The last few fixtures have been some of our easier ones of the season, and we needed to be banking points. 

The next ten matches look quite a bit tougher, and points will be harder to come by if we carry on as we are. 

If we come out of that lot with fewer than 10 points, it could be an uncomfortable run in if Morecambe or Stevenage show any signs of life at all. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SweeperKeeper said:
25 Jan Salford City 3pm
28 Jan Mansfield Town  7.45pm H
1 Feb Bradford City 3pm H
22 Feb Leyton Orient 3pm
7 Mar Crawley Town 3pm
14 Mar Swindon Town

3pm H

The last few fixtures have been some of our easier ones of the season, and we needed to be banking points. 

The next ten matches look quite a bit tougher, and points will be harder to come by if we carry on as we are. 

If we come out of that lot with fewer than 10 points, it could be an uncomfortable run in if Morecambe or Stevenage show any signs of life at all. 

This is a good point. Whilst a pocket of the fan base have been lauding these draws, we have some exceptionally tricky ties coming up. 

It won't be pretty either. If Dino is still here he's going to be playing for 0-0's.

4 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:
25 Jan Salford City 3pm
28 Jan Mansfield Town  7.45pm H
1 Feb Bradford City 3pm H
22 Feb Leyton Orient 3pm
7 Mar Crawley Town 3pm
14 Mar Swindon Town

3pm H

Given the unpredictable nature of League Two, Latics could come out with more than 10pts. None of us like the owners, none of us really believe Maamria will get a tune out of the players but what is the point of predicting anything, results wise?

17 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Who, where?

I thought this last season because he kept making comments like this which no fan in their right mind would be saying.

Then I found out the Realistic facebook group existed and I realised where he was getting his evidence from.  I'm all for positivity but there's a point where it becomes delusion.  That group is said point.  Agnus/Kusunga shouldn't really pay attention to it.

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Who, where?

Haven’t seen any on here apart from some bias reviews from good ‘ol Frankies6

But... There is definitely a presence on Twitter and Facebook who are happy with our latest performances.

Somethings will never change. KIG will always put words in others mouths and just generally make stuff up. Harmless. Deyres42 will always take the contrary view. He will also stick to it no matter how obvious the fishing. Harmless and hilarious. Frankie6 will always see the positives even if there are non. We could lose 8-0 and frankie would rather concentrate on a little free kick routine that almost came off. Again harmless. Wiseowl will take every opportunity to tell anyone willing to listen how disconnected he’s became. Also spends a lot of time in boozers often bumping into like minded folk. Harmless. And I will always write without the correct use

of paragraphs. 

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Somethings will never change. KIG will always put words in others mouths and just generally make stuff up. Harmless. Deyres42 will always take the contrary view. He will also stick to it no matter how obvious the fishing. Harmless and hilarious. Frankie6 will always see the positives even if there are non. We could lose 8-0 and frankie would rather concentrate on a little free kick routine that almost came off. Again harmless. Wiseowl will take every opportunity to tell anyone willing to listen how disconnected he’s became. Also spends a lot of time in boozers often bumping into like minded folk. Harmless. And I will always write without the correct use

of paragraphs. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

of paragraphs. 

And starting a sentence with a conjunctive.😀😂

12 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Wiseowl will take every opportunity to tell anyone willing to listen how disconnected he’s became. Also spends a lot of time in boozers often bumping into like minded folk. Harmless.  

I realised that, since the age of 16, I haven't gone even a week, never mind a month, without a drink.

So, I decided to be sensible and do "dry January" - it's killing me but at least I can't bore you all with tales of like-minded fans lamenting our demise in the likes of The Tommyfield, The Snipe etc.

14 hours ago, wiseowl said:

I realised that, since the age of 16, I haven't gone even a week, never mind a month, without a drink.

You've beat me there,

But If you can last a month without a drink, you're doing very well,

I started with good intentions but failed after 16 days 😂

Being driven to it is my excuse 👍

You people just want to put the pub trade out of business.

10 points from the next ten games would be massive and unless Rowe is given the ball to feet facing the opposition goal more than twice per game without doubt unimaginable.

1 hour ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Easiest one of the ten, scraped a point. 

Never easy facing a side that totally destroyed you at home, a point is more than most would have been expecting.

Keeps their lofty ambitions in check and another point further away from those serial losers for us

7 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Never easy facing a side that totally destroyed you at home, a point is more than most would have been expecting.

Keeps their lofty ambitions in check and another point further away from those serial losers for us

You do realise that we're joint worst in the league for the last 7 and the only team in that time not to win.

32 minutes ago, singe said:

You do realise that we're joint worst in the league for the last 7 and the only team in that time not to win.

Salford have got 12 points from their last 12 games.....4 of them against us.....so that is 8 out the other 10.  They are not much better than us with 4 out 7 games. Getting a point against them is no significant cause for satisfaction

Archived