MATCH: Bradford FA Cup.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team from the match in the Pizza Pot:

Oldham Athletic XI – Lawlor (GK), Jombati, W.Sutton, Diarra (Jameson 72’), Hamer ©, Keillor-Dunn, McCalmont, Whelan, Bahamboula (Da Silva 61’), Rowe, Blackwood (Garrity 72’).

Subs – Chapman (GK), Grant, Fage, Hough.

I would imagine the starting eleven tomorrow will be somewhat different. 

6 hours ago, mickjagger said:

With no fans allowed in pointless play a weakened team and concentrate our assault on the league.

Disagree. Play the strongest side possible, keep the form run going, get more money, draw a big club in R3 whether fans are there or not (it's then likely to be televised live).

I am glad someone started a thread as up to yesterday, as I genuinely thought we had given up on the footy side as not one was on the go

I will be positive latics, edge of the seat, nail biting 2-1 win.

We could do with a win as the payout helps as we head into the leaner months

8 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Please elaborate..

It's on iplayer?

Due to a the recent couple of good results should we be going into this expecting a win Bradford appear to be massively underachieving (again) we should be going into this with a fair bit of confidence.

8 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

It's also live, single camera, on BBC Sport channel.

Team wise, I'd go for Tuesday night's starting XI, with McAleny instead of Keillor-Dunn.

Clarke, McCalmont and Ntambwe fit again too so i am expecting two or three changes from Tuesday night 👀

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

I don't care about the financials, I just want to progress in the cup.

I don’t concern myself with the financials, we’ve got Claire for that. 

However basic economics tells you, more money in the pot- better chance of signing a player- helps us win more football matches. 

3 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

That's not far off the strongest team we can put out, bar Bahamboula/Dearnley for McCalmont/Keillor-Dunn

I agree, not far off.

Bamboozle and Dearnely - shoe-in.

The McCalmont we saw come through against Bradford would walk in at the expense of Garrity.

I'm still holding a candle for Wheatz.

I would like to see Jomabti at right-back. He might be better than Fage, he might not.

Still need a replacement for McCann (and, sadly, Wheatz).

We'll probably go 4-1-4-1 with that XI, but a positive with our squad is that there's a few different formations we could play with those players if needed.

I suppose the only disappointment for me is that Keillor-Dunn will probably be moved to the right of midfield when he's looked decent through the middle in the last couple of games.

Archived