Piergianni

CBJ

Ntambwe

McCalmont

Garrity

Bahamboula

Rowe

McAleny

That's ok if thy are all fit. I would have Rowe between midfield and the two forwards

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Lose at home to Bradford and that should be it for Kewell, if he hasn't worked out how to play at home and win by now, he never will. 

I think that’s harsh. 6 weeks ago- he looked in trouble. But our away form since then speaks for itself. Plenty of sides do it - great away - shit at home- or vice versa.

The side have shown enough in patches to suggest there’s something to build on. 

25 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I think that’s harsh. 6 weeks ago- he looked in trouble. But our away form since then speaks for itself. Plenty of sides do it - great away - shit at home- or vice versa.

The side have shown enough in patches to suggest there’s something to build on. 

Just wanted to be the 1st to get it in. 

When matches began to be played again in the Bundesliga after the first lockdown, there was a remarkably high percentage of away wins, which was put down to empty stadiums so no home support. I wonder whether the same can be said of the PL/EFL, and if so whether it's affected us to any degree.

10 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

When matches began to be played again in the Bundesliga after the first lockdown, there was a remarkably high percentage of away wins, which was put down to empty stadiums so no home support. I wonder whether the same can be said of the PL/EFL, and if so whether it's affected us to any degree.

Yeah its interesting what appeared early on in the EPL was that their was more goals possibly reflected in our games aswell perhaps attacking creative players feel more freedom when they know they won't face the groan of the crowd if a pass a trick or a shot doesn't come off. I'd like to know how this has effected referees decisions aswell.

On to the game Bradford have been our bitches this season so we should go into this with confidence. We want to take the game to them early and seize that psychological advantage we should have over them.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

The winning run at home starts here...

I think I've been watching Typical Latics for too long, because I've put us down for a 1-0 defeat in the prediction league.

That said, after watching the previous two matches against them in the last few weeks, we have it in us to run riot if we get it right early on.

Archived