January Transfer Window

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They play in the second rate version of it. I remember watching it at work last year on night shifts on the freesport channel. Ill try find what it's called

Edit- its the concacaf gold cup they play in. 2019 final was Mexico 1-0 USA. Costa Rica and Jamaica shared 3rd place. ZDLP never left the bench but Nepo played regularly in the tournament. Their No1 was incredible and ended up gettin a transfer from Dutch league to MLS. He would have done a great job in championship at least

4 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

They play in the second rate version of it. I remember watching it at work last year on night shifts on the freesport channel. Ill try find what it's called

Think they are in the Concacaf Federation within FIFA.  North and Central America plus Caribbean

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Think they are in the Concacaf Federation within FIFA.  North and Central America plus Caribbean

Yes your correct. Continent is south America but football wise carribean and central/ North America. Guessing you have to be at a certain level to play with South American countries. Not like Europe where the likes of San Marino and Gibraltar all get equal cracks at it

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Montano... Yikes!

Christian Colusso was one of my favourite players. At a time where we had no flair at the club, he came in and made it exciting for a young supporter. Always remember his last min equaliser at Bury. Montano wasn't half bad for us just had a lot of baggage with gambling etc

Archived