January Transfer Window

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

What was said ? 

He rang Kewell to see if he could train with us to keep fit. There were a couple of offers that fell through. Not from us though. You never know though, if nothing comes up for him in January he may repay the favour.

4 hours ago, al_bro said:

He rang Kewell to see if he could train with us to keep fit. There were a couple of offers that fell through. Not from us though. You never know though, if nothing comes up for him in January he may repay the favour.

It's the old 'Smoke and Mirrors' routine. :D 

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The apparent expectation of a splurge in January feels like fantasy to me.  Can't see why the owner would want to commit significant additional funds right now and surely there were strings attached to the support package.

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/workaholic-kewell-can-take-oldham-up-says-owner

"With the January transfer window looming, Lemsagam hinted that reinforcements might be required to bolster a potential promotion charge for the club relegated from League One two seasons back.

“I think maybe we’ll bring in two or three more in January but that’s a question you really need to ask the coach,” he said."

4 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/workaholic-kewell-can-take-oldham-up-says-owner

"With the January transfer window looming, Lemsagam hinted that reinforcements might be required to bolster a potential promotion charge for the club relegated from League One two seasons back.

“I think maybe we’ll bring in two or three more in January but that’s a question you really need to ask the coach,” he said."

He's never let us down....

18 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The apparent expectation of a splurge in January feels like fantasy to me.  Can't see why the owner would want to commit significant additional funds right now and surely there were strings attached to the support package.

If he doesn't HK will get the blame if the home form continues (no sign it will) and will probably be sacked.

Archived