MATCH: vs Morecambe (A) 17/04/21 (12:30KO)

morecambe.png

Latics:
Lost 1 in last 7 away games
13 points from last 30 available

Morecambe:
Lost 1 in last 7 home games
Won 4 in last 7 home games
17 points from last 30 available

Referee: MICHAEL SALISBURY.

Was previously appointed Latics vs Barrow at home (L 0-1 23/02/21)

Latics
Yellow; H.Vaughan
Barrow
Yellow; J.Dixon

EFL Appointments 15-21 April

image.png

>> Prediction League: https://owtbpredictionleague.azurewebsites.net/

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

If all fit I would make one change to the last time out starting eleven - Adams in for Fage.

Walker, Clarke, Piergianni, Jameson, Adams, McCalmont, Whelan, Borthwick-Jackson, Bahamboula, McAleny, Keillor-Dunn 

All things being equal I'd pick Adams over Fage, but I think Fage has earned his spot for now.  If we're playing wing-backs next season I'd be happy having both in the squad.

Other than that, same XI as above for me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

I'll watch it but really, I'm not that interested at this point. Half the players will be gone next season, probably the 'Head Coach' as well. We're not going up, not going down... all in all it's a little bit pointless isn't it?

It’s a toss up between tommorrow’s game and the funeral for pure excitement value. 

8 hours ago, Bender said:

Referee: MICHAEL SALISBURY.

Was previously appointed Latics vs Barrow at home (L 0-1 23/02/21)

Latics
Yellow; H.Vaughan
Barrow
Yellow; J.Dixon

Better known to Oldham fans for sending off Moimbe for pulling Tom Eaves' hair. 

2 hours ago, Barry Bosnian said:

I'll watch it but really, I'm not that interested at this point. Half the players will be gone next season, probably the 'Head Coach' as well. We're not going up, not going down... all in all it's a little bit pointless isn't it?

Why not interested? It’s our team on a mini run of two victories - can they make it three on the bounce and turn over the mighty Morecambe? Pointless? I hope not...I want all three 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Why not interested? It’s our team on a mini run of two victories - can they make it three on the bounce and turn over the mighty Morecambe? Pointless? I hope not...I want all three 😀

Thing is, they're going for automatic promotion and we've really nothing to play for but pride, what could go wrong?

• Bender changed the title to MATCH: vs Morecambe (A) 17/04/21 (12:30KO)

Well, i have a full day of sport leading into this. AFLW grand final, Adelaide Crows v Lions, then the Lions Men v Essendon at the Gabba which overlaps into Latics V Shrimps. If all three get up, i will definitely be placing a bet on Phil doing the same.

Happy with an unchanged side.

Expecting a difficult game but there is much more resilience in the team.

Clearly Conor Mac is determined to rack up 20 plus goals, if we continue to create chances, reason for optimism.

Season over in many ways, but how good would it be to keep the key players and KC through the summer.

Keeping everything crossed that contracts are on the table.