MATCH: vs Morecambe (A) 17/04/21 (12:30KO)

50 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

We need to replace most of the loanees by:

Their permanent signing, only one I can see that happening with is Grant, Lawlor might be available too, but I don't know what his contract situation is. 

Another signing- think it will be hard to replace McCalmont and Clarke with a permanent signing. The rest will be relatively easy. 

Another loan - doubt we will be able to get McCalmont and Clarke back, but similar players will be available. 

Playing 3-5-2, or more accurately 3-4-2-1, can mean you don't need a ball winning midfielder every game. 

I wouldnt want clarke back. Commentry say he's highly rated. Imo hel be lucky to get a league2 side next season. That 3rd goal then he was almost backpeddling across  instead of trying to push their striker outwards. He's not performed since January for me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Morecambe are running at Clarke and drawing him out, putting two runners into the box and Piergianni is overloaded.  

We need more cover from the left or midfield.

It's because Fage is nowhere to be seen in the defensive right back position. Be surprised if he isn't taken off for Adams. 

The worst defence ive ever seen in oldham shirts

Doesnt matter how many goals you can score if we constantly look like surrendering once the opposition gets in our in our final 3rd.

I would only keep Pidge.

Without that defence we'd be promoted and without that attack we'd be relegated. 

5 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I wouldnt want clarke back. Commentry say he's highly rated. Imo hel be lucky to get a league2 side next season. That 3rd goal then he was almost backpeddling across  instead of trying to push their striker outwards. He's not performed since January for me

And from a Premiership club his distribution is poor.