Club statement from Abdallah its everyone elses fault but his.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I watched city v Everton a few years ago on news years day, found it a bit boring to be honest. Couldn’t get into it.

Watching England v Andorra was like watching grass grow until the subs came on.

29 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

But the local media don't care about Oldham...

Be good if there was a few words of support from the leader of Oldham Council about the damage this ownership is doing to the town and even more if the club is relegated.

1 minute ago, Bobledgersheart said:

You really need to read the threads thoroughly...this was link posted about 10 o'clock this morning !! 😆 

Here you go again, expecting every post to be read. Your'e blocked because you are another who loves putting people down.

28 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I've seen some great football matches in non league, with lots of players going on to league football, even the Premiership. Don't judge a book by its cover 

I saw a cracker at the start of August Cheadle Town vs New Mills finished 2-3 with New Mills number 4 pinging one in the top corner before going celebrating infront of the Cheadle Town bench. Both number 9's for each side would probably get into our side.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

I saw a cracker at the start of August Cheadle Town vs New Mills finished 2-3 with New Mills number 4 pinging one in the top corner before going celebrating infront of the Cheadle Town bench. Both number 9's for each side would probably get into our side.

I saw West Dids & Chorlton last week who are battling it out with New Mills at the top of the division.

5-1 win, 300 folks there I reckon, non stop singing from the shed behind the goal with some incredible novelty chants, quality beer for sale at both ends of the ground. 

The killer is I took my 8 year old who has been to dozens of Oldham games with me since he was born, most recently the first match this season. The NWCFL experience was genuinely his favourite by far and he can't wait to go again. Oldham will always be my team, but through the eyes of an 8 year old it can feel like a thoroughly miserable experience more often than not unfortunately.

Went to Stalybridge on the Bank Holiday Monday and it was brilliant. They've turned the curry house into a nice modern supporters bar and it is great value. Celtic won in the 90th minute after our ex-goalkeeping coach for Ashton gave away a penalty after receiving pelters all game! Hilarious. As people have said it's nice to watch a game where you're not walking away angry or depressed.

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Here you go again, expecting every post to be read. Your'e blocked because you are another who loves putting people down.

"You're"   

OH ... I forgot you've blocked me so while I'm on and you obviously can't see my posts I'll just say it's bloody annoying that not only do you repeatedly ask the same questions, even when answered several times, you also post links which have already been posted.

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD READ ALL POSTS BEFORE POSTING YOURSELF !!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to Abdallah's many ways of antagonising the supporters, his name has too many syllables for the main chant. At present the second half is "WE WANT DALLAH OUT!". I would dare to suggest dropping the second 'we', making it sound better like this:

WE WANT ABDALLAH OUT, WANT ABDALLAH OUT!

😎

26 minutes ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

In addition to Abdallah's many ways of antagonising the supporters, his name has too many syllables for the main chant. At present the second half is "WE WANT DALLAH OUT!". I would dare to suggest dropping the second 'we', making it sound better like this:

WE WANT ABDALLAH OUT, WANT ABDALLAH OUT!

😎

nah thats deckchairs. l liked the 'its you Mo Mo Mo' addition at wknd and would like to propose the following to the tune of blue n tangerine

oh we want

abdallah out

and we waaant

mohamed out

and we want

abdallah out 

oh we waaant

mohamed out

We all want them

cunts out of our club

cunts out of our club

cunts out of our club

we all want them

cunts out of our club

etc.

In the interests of oppressed children who aren't allowed to use words of their own choosing, or people who find themselves oddly affected by 'taboo' words and cant physically speak them, the word cunt can be substituted for clown.

Nah lve fully decided they are more former than latter and l subconciously like to push freedoms we are all shown on here!

l do feel Abs is generous and kind by nature, but is seriously hampered by naiivety, spite, pettiness, a short temper and a possible lack of natural inteligence.

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

nah thats deckchairs. l liked the 'its you Mo Mo Mo' addition at wknd and would like to propose the following to the tune of blue n tangerine

oh we want

abdallah out

and we waaant

mohamed out

and we want

abdallah out 

oh we waaant

mohamed out

We all want them

cunts out of our club

cunts out of our club

cunts out of our club

we all want them

cunts out of our club

etc.

In the interests of oppressed children who aren't allowed to use words of their own choosing, or people who find themselves oddly affected by 'taboo' words and cant physically speak them, the word cunt can be substituted for clown.

"Mummy? "

"Yes sweerheart?"

"What is a cunt?"

"Why it is a Morrocan word. It means clown, darling".

" i dont like cunts mummy"

Anyone who knows the ins and outs of insolvency know where 'Directors loans' rank ?

His asset is decreasing in value week by week. End of the season he has literally nothing other than a badge, a lease on a creaking stadium and presumably 'membership' of the EFL and very possibly not the last of those.

He seems to think he can get back everything he has put in- clearly unrealistic with current strategies. It seems to be accepted his asking price is too high.

If we go bump where do his loans rank? I'd guess but am happy to be educated they would be after HMRC, 'football debts'- if he wants to keep his league membership, banks/ mortgage holders...

Can't see him getting anything back.

In which case far better to sell for x% of something than nothing surely.

6 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

Anyone who knows the ins and outs of insolvency know where 'Directors loans' rank ?

His asset is decreasing in value week by week. End of the season he has literally nothing other than a badge, a lease on a creaking stadium and presumably 'membership' of the EFL and very possibly not the last of those.

He seems to think he can get back everything he has put in- clearly unrealistic with current strategies. It seems to be accepted his asking price is too high.

If we go bump where do his loans rank? I'd guess but am happy to be educated they would be after HMRC, 'football debts'- if he wants to keep his league membership, banks/ mortgage holders...

Any shareholder will be paid last in an insolvency situation. He would get fuck all back. 

2 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

Blitz?

Archived