OAFC Action Group

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think if you read the headline post on the group page you will see that the stated aim is to be a place to colate ideas as well as take some of the load of PTB & OASF which isnt a bad thing .

the Abdallah out scarves look to be popular and a good way to protest that Abdallah and his goons can do little about on a matchday 

there are ideas of a an email and letter writing campaign to sponsors asking them to look again 

all thing that will keep the pressure on the regime 

they are clearly rattled 

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Anyone seen these guys on Twitter or know anything about them?

Talking of organising protests and are selling Abdallah out scarves…

We need unity rather than all these splinter groups, we will have more fan groups than wins soon 

If you want to join the People's Front of Judea, you have to really hate the Lemsagams. 😂

Not seen anything in the way of protest for a while so if there is now a group focused solely on protest then thats no bad thing. As long as they aren't just tryna make a bit of profit, that should all be going to the same place whatever the group.

3 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Not seen anything in the way of protest for a while so if there is now a group focused solely on protest then thats no bad thing. As long as they aren't just tryna make a bit of profit, that should all be going to the same place whatever the group.

belive profit from the scarves is going to the oasf fund 

Who was it on here who denied noticing that we recycle the same Monty Python joke every six months or so??

Not being one of those sad as fuck dredge back and highlight merchants, l would ask that you see above and privately tut at yourself, thanks 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

belive profit from the scarves is going to the oasf fund 

£15 a scarf - £3 to OASF

so they’re paying £12 a scarf to be produced?

Jesus, is Abdallah in charge?  As he’s used to having his pants pulled down over business deals 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

£15 a scarf - £3 to OASF

so they’re paying £12 a scarf to be produced?

Jesus, is Abdallah in charge?  As he’s used to having his pants pulled down over business deals 

if you can get them made as a limited production run cheaper why dont you offer to help then they can maximize the profit for Oasf ?

3 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

if you can get them made as a limited production run cheaper why dont you offer to help then they can maximize the profit for Oasf ?

Sorry to offend you mate - I assume you are involved.

I don’t have the time nor the inclination but I can still have an opinion on a a shite profit margin (and I’m not the only one to highlight it as can be seen on twatter) 

Happy new year 

12 minutes ago, Handsy said:

So £3 towards the fund. The fund will stand at £11500 no matter how many they sell . Until this is updated regular I won’t be donating towards it 

I am the same stance on this.

As a life long fan I would contribute to something that has some clarity, professionalism and obvious vision.

I was told on here that by the end of October 21 this would be the case, sadly this is not the case in my eyes.

And I can't offer anything other than support and maybe a financial contribution sadly, due to my occupation and location.

I do wish all those attempting to make a change the best of luck in whatever they do but until I see one unified organised group with structure and end game goal then I feel we are goin around in circles.

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

Unfortunately, because of internet grifters, It's extremely difficult to expect (especially because of a seemingly anonymous account) the good intentions of an individual account without some sort of rudimentary background check. Whether or not we call out people to 'help [to] maximise the profit' for an organisation, @Chaddyexile84 is still correct though.

5 hours ago, maximus1267 said:

I am the same stance on this.

As a life long fan I would contribute to something that has some clarity, professionalism and obvious vision.

I was told on here that by the end of October 21 this would be the case, sadly this is not the case in my eyes.

And I can't offer anything other than support and maybe a financial contribution sadly, due to my occupation and location.

I do wish all those attempting to make a change the best of luck in whatever they do but until I see one unified organised group with structure and end game goal then I feel we are goin around in circles.

Have made several appeals to the trust to outline and seek feedback from fans on some clear objectives around the contingency fund, it’s purpose and indeed the trust’s overall goals. As a group it appears to have morphed into a protest movement. Nice to see that it is adopting the same stance as most fans but that doesn’t make it any more effective as an organisation. Not sure where it stops and PTB starts anymore. 

A rainy day fund to sit there in case of need doesn’t engage me. I want to see us building our capital and proactively using it to increase fans’ influence. A contingency fund is by definition, reactive to be used as a last resort and I can’t get behind it with any real energy. 

47 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Have made several appeals to the trust to outline and seek feedback from fans on some clear objectives around the contingency fund, it’s purpose and indeed the trust’s overall goals. As a group it appears to have morphed into a protest movement. Nice to see that it is adopting the same stance as most fans but that doesn’t make it any more effective as an organisation. Not sure where it stops and PTB starts anymore. 

A rainy day fund to sit there in case of need doesn’t engage me. I want to see us building our capital and proactively using it to increase fans’ influence. A contingency fund is by definition, reactive to be used as a last resort and I can’t get behind it with any real energy. 

I thought the outline of what the funds raised could be used for was reasonably clear but yet another false start has seriously damaged the chances of building any momentum. 

8 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Who was it on here who denied noticing that we recycle the same Monty Python joke every six months or so??

Not being one of those sad as fuck dredge back and highlight merchants, l would ask that you see above and privately tut at yourself, thanks 👍🏻

Splitter

It saddens and worries me for our future that the Lottery and Contingency Fund is under threat and does not have a high take up. That said I welcome the fact work is going on behind the scenes to revitalise the Contingency Fund.

I'm sorry for the lack of update, that is being looked at and I am sure will be done shortly.

The scope of the Lottery and Contingency Fund, I believe is pretty clear and succinct " stadium purchase and/or majority holding". There are plenty of other scenarios that are unforseen that would go back to members, and I personally believe should include those that contributed but if it needs refining then lets do that as we go.

I urge everyone to support the Fund. We might have bumps along the way, but the more we have in it the more clout and influence we have. Otherwise it might be too late.

OoRDAw7fyZk-gdY284DLBem5SnsCugLLlYF8Ex6-vzHJnZh25oDEwA0NasLxhPmfv-ptsPohl8k1tf_d2mKl0owGr2PEfRHwcFmOdrNaxXZYD6MSwUUikEntPkTTVLzSk_I98nDjbN4h8BneE_BelGeTlxOQm-_emQ2U7xscBmnpxjtFlP-udVEO5lisn2Xo5TV4zUeGUyn-vEvEmwtFNXfxN_VvVQ3p0SDoLnLoNYC_kPNzlBw9G2Nl3hOZqZ8Du_nfmNhxt1Xv9vW_np8DcT3iUugLWJc1jchhJqtOs7msncE5U6msdk70P691aaB05PGxq62dla2pZR6x1hSY7PBc3ocCJHE5lsNuxEoviBr5oGpDvJ9iLf0MrOUq3WLmAVhA-89fzZggczd5HPBqodb68Gw2SDueqywchUHGT82cDg6JhoEcHw73COM7--4cVGEj-JDl0DD8-ktk-Wh4qXaQCtKmNiLlvyKoU3QRO-Eb99kJraY_hjI5MdLB0jPijvpyLvA0fVqp11lK4vg0E_HnybVkwfIU3HrjrEwVctf9bPbiazVjPHttbAVsqHbWoXgbCu3VGCO66A86oRG9zfGE3mXAh-ixbup3xX6dejcLIb8SkVcpmXZLU-uOWsGSdZz6AxRxb88mskqgw8Efk4EV-rObDHsQwpz6Z_KaqemmF3K6OZ7_IVdF5GQtMLHnjQrJ1FZONZaCH13fKkRyL9ZS=w1900-h855-no?authuser=0

52 minutes ago, OASF1895 Lottery said:

It saddens and worries me for our future that the Lottery and Contingency Fund is under threat and does not have a high take up. That said I welcome the fact work is going on behind the scenes to revitalise the Contingency Fund.

I'm sorry for the lack of update, that is being looked at and I am sure will be done shortly.

The scope of the Lottery and Contingency Fund, I believe is pretty clear and succinct " stadium purchase and/or majority holding". There are plenty of other scenarios that are unforseen that would go back to members, and I personally believe should include those that contributed but if it needs refining then lets do that as we go.

I urge everyone to support the Fund. We might have bumps along the way, but the more we have in it the more clout and influence we have. Otherwise it might be too late.

OoRDAw7fyZk-gdY284DLBem5SnsCugLLlYF8Ex6-vzHJnZh25oDEwA0NasLxhPmfv-ptsPohl8k1tf_d2mKl0owGr2PEfRHwcFmOdrNaxXZYD6MSwUUikEntPkTTVLzSk_I98nDjbN4h8BneE_BelGeTlxOQm-_emQ2U7xscBmnpxjtFlP-udVEO5lisn2Xo5TV4zUeGUyn-vEvEmwtFNXfxN_VvVQ3p0SDoLnLoNYC_kPNzlBw9G2Nl3hOZqZ8Du_nfmNhxt1Xv9vW_np8DcT3iUugLWJc1jchhJqtOs7msncE5U6msdk70P691aaB05PGxq62dla2pZR6x1hSY7PBc3ocCJHE5lsNuxEoviBr5oGpDvJ9iLf0MrOUq3WLmAVhA-89fzZggczd5HPBqodb68Gw2SDueqywchUHGT82cDg6JhoEcHw73COM7--4cVGEj-JDl0DD8-ktk-Wh4qXaQCtKmNiLlvyKoU3QRO-Eb99kJraY_hjI5MdLB0jPijvpyLvA0fVqp11lK4vg0E_HnybVkwfIU3HrjrEwVctf9bPbiazVjPHttbAVsqHbWoXgbCu3VGCO66A86oRG9zfGE3mXAh-ixbup3xX6dejcLIb8SkVcpmXZLU-uOWsGSdZz6AxRxb88mskqgw8Efk4EV-rObDHsQwpz6Z_KaqemmF3K6OZ7_IVdF5GQtMLHnjQrJ1FZONZaCH13fKkRyL9ZS=w1900-h855-no?authuser=0

It needs to have a proactive purpose rather than a reactive one to get buy in. I can’t emphasise that enough. 

Archived