Simon Corney

Why is this prick not getting called out?

An absolute Del Boy

Stole money from the score board fund

Gave a bung to Peter Clarkes agent

Said "fuck the trust" when asked about said score board 

Would only sell "to the right person"

The guy is a scumbag 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could have forgiven all of Corney and Blitzs shit if, once they had decided they didn't want to be football club owners anymore, they had gone out and did the right thing and found proper owners who could take the club forward. Instead they dicked about for 7 years and found the worst football club owner of all time.

However this relegation is 100% the responsibility of the Lemsagams.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I could have forgiven all of Corney and Blitzs shit if once they had decided they didn't want to be football club owners anymore gone and done the right thing and found proper owners who could take the club forward. Instead they dicked about for 7 years and found the worst football club owners of all time.

Aye. We’ll be a non league club because of the Lemsagams. We got the Lemsagams because of Corney and Blitz. Oh and the Lemsagams are lingering on because of Barry Owen.

All these fuckers have blood on their hands. 

15 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Really?! Heard it all now. Nothing to do with the one (set to be two) relegations under the current ownership? 

Of course ALMOBO deserve all the abuse going, but as @Chaddyexile84says Corney repeatedly promised to sell to the “right” owner. He’ll never be forgiven by me for selling to the utter clown that is AL.

24 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Really?! Heard it all now. Nothing to do with the one (set to be two) relegations under the current ownership? 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

I could have forgiven all of Corney and Blitzs shit if, once they had decided they didn't want to be football club owners anymore gone, they had gone out and did the right thing and found proper owners who could take the club forward. Instead they dicked about for 7 years and found the worst football club owner of all time.

What should’ve happened if Mr Blitz was an honorable gentleman was the club and the ground should’ve been for sale together once he decided to pull out,he shouldn’t have kept the assets to himself and continued to drip feed his mate money in order to keep the football club going until such time a fool arrived willing to take on the football club.

33 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Yes all this nonsense started under Blitz et al,we wouldn’t have the Lemsagams at all if the previous owners weren’t property developing arseholes who stripped the club of its assets.

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

I’ll remind you of this post Adam when BP is a housing estate and Blitz has made a tidy sum from it.

of-course Al and Mo are incompetent charlatans but Blitz and Corney knew that when they sold “the club” to them…they simply don’t care what happens to OAFC, it is simply a property play now and the footballing side is an irrelevance to them.

6 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

While we are at it Paul Hughes can fuck off aswell the useless bootlicker. "Oh I don't want to take that petition to the owners what do you think I am the fan representative on the board, we don't want to chase the Lemsagams out of town" I couldn't think anything better than chasing them out of town.

Yeah I know he's your Dad and I don't care he got into bed with these people voluntarily he's aa bad as Barry Owen.

6 hours ago, Ritchierich said:

I’ll remind you of this post Adam when BP is a housing estate and Blitz has made a tidy sum from it.

of-course Al and Mo are incompetent charlatans but Blitz and Corney knew that when they sold “the club” to them…they simply don’t care what happens to OAFC, it is simply a property play now and the footballing side is an irrelevance to them.

If Boundary Park becomes a housing estate that will be down to The Lemsagams they bought the club knowing it had no assets it's become a convient excuse for them.

The minute he bought the club the fact that it didn't have any assets became his problem.

Blitz is the architect.

The Lemsagams are the builders.

It's is more the Lemsagams fault than Blitz and his buddies.

6 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

Adam ‘not a cluely’ hardly inspires confidence in giving money over to the fund!🤷🏻‍♂️😩

With the greatest respect Graham that is rich given your dads ‘legacy’ at the Foundation, or lack of! 

10 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

I could have forgiven all of Corney and Blitzs shit if, once they had decided they didn't want to be football club owners anymore gone, they had gone out and did the right thing and found proper owners who could take the club forward. Instead they dicked about for 7 years and found the worst football club owner of all time.

But what if such owners didn't exist at the time?

Corney was given dogs abuse for years by the "anyone but Corney" lads before selling - I think if I'd been subject to such abuse, I'd have gone back on my word to sell to "the right people".

If something looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck and under Corney we were a relatively stable (if not overly successful) club, surviving on paltry crowds in a division where the majority of clubs were getting bigger gates than we were.  The club on the whole felt infinitely better to be around than it does now and people seemed happier to work there.  It was a solid base to build something better and I doubt that was particularly easy to create.

Now anything good about the club from Corney's time has been completely destroyed by the Lemsegams.  It's around 90% their fault. I would suggest.

I'm glad Chris Lees was chased off and it's a shame we weren't in a position to do something similar when the Lemsegams were initially sniffing around, because the signs were there.

Be careful what you wish for, eh?

Yet another thread which exposes the different opinions within our supporter base of who is to blame for our demise

If we cut to the chase its as simple as:

• Blitz Gazal Corney bought the club to move our Home and build on the land the stadium sits on
  • The North Stand was built to generate non match day revenue as well as improve the match day experience for supporters. The North Stand was 'transferred' along with the rest of the stadium and land it sits on to a company unrelated to the football club but owned by Blitz and Gazal (Brassbank Ltd), taking both the assets and associated debt away from Oldham Athletic 2004 Ltd.
  • Blitz and Gazal (Brassbank Ltd) would then rent the stadium and land to the football club that those assets were constructed for in the first place

A search for a buyer of the club was undertaken as the owners were not prepared to fund the club further

Enter Abdallah Lemsagam (AL)

• AL purchased the company 'Oldham Athletic 2004 Ltd'
  • Alarm Bells started ringing fairly immediately when AL declared that he thought he was buying the full package as in the Club, the Stadium and the land the stadium sits on and surrounding car park and training area
  • The lack of a competent due diligence process was the first public signpost to alert supporters of what might follow

Virtually the whole time of his governance of our club has been littered with poor decisions and mismanagement 

Sadly, we are the victims of a handful of people with the original intentions of making a few quid for themselves at the expense of the well being of our football club

These very same people are still in situ, holding the future of our club to ransom

There are no good guys in this, none at all 

8 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

Yes all this nonsense started under Blitz et al,we wouldn’t have the Lemsagams at all if the previous owners weren’t property developing arseholes who stripped the club of its assets.

It had none when they came in board but it's the past. It does not matter anymore. 

@tGWBsums up the whole sorry saga well for me, but it’s time now for all of us to come together, stop looking back, stop the blame game and pull together for the future of the club. That, and getting the Lemsagams out, is all that matters. Let’s get behind PTB and OASF and do all we can to secure the club’s future.

9 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

While we are at it Paul Hughes can fuck off aswell the useless bootlicker. "Oh I don't want to take that petition to the owners what do you think I am the fan representative on the board, we don't want to chase the Lemsagams out of town" I couldn't think anything better than chasing them out of town.

Yeah I know he's your Dad and I don't care he got into bed with these people voluntarily he's aa bad as Barry Owen.

Literally shows you don’t have a scooby!Hes paid for his season ticket like always but hasn’t put a penny more in this season despite being asked.He’s been away most of the last few weeks but has assisted Steve and a few others when asked to do so.He’s independently wealthy enough to buy the club but why would you when you read some of the nonsense from so called fans!Maybe give your head a wobble before you type such shite next time.

35 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

Literally shows you don’t have a scooby!Hes paid for his season ticket like always but hasn’t put a penny more in this season despite being asked.He’s been away most of the last few weeks but has assisted Steve and a few others when asked to do so.He’s independently wealthy enough to buy the club but why would you when you read some of the nonsense from so called fans!Maybe give your head a wobble before you type such shite next time.

He might be a wealthy man, and is probably a nice man too, but the meeting I went to with a group of supporters that PH and Mr Brown chaired was the most incompetent meeting I have ever been involved in. Both of them completely out of their depth at that football club...

16 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

Adam ‘not a cluely’ hardly inspires confidence in giving money over to the fund!🤷🏻‍♂️😩

51 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

Maybe give your head a wobble before you type such shite next time.

40 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

What have I got to be bitter about?🤣🤣

Graham, I know you've spoken reasonably and fairly about your dad and his role when I've questioned it previously, but it's probably best that you take your own advice at this moment in time.

There's a lot of justified anger on here at the moment from fans looking for blame.  You may or may not know more than we do about what your dad does at the club, but from the outside it looks like he's done more to help the Lemsagam's rather than the fanbase.  PtB for any flaws that they may have look from the outside to be doing the opposite.

To be honest, your above comments are almost asking for your dad to be used as a scapegoat by fans, regardless of whether it's right or wrong to do so.

Archived