Simon Corney

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

Literally shows you don’t have a scooby!Hes paid for his season ticket like always but hasn’t put a penny more in this season despite being asked.He’s been away most of the last few weeks but has assisted Steve and a few others when asked to do so.He’s independently wealthy enough to buy the club but why would you when you read some of the nonsense from so called fans!Maybe give your head a wobble before you type such shite next time.

My call for unity is going well. Heartening.

2 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

My call for unity is going well. Heartening.

I was responding to someone telling my old man to fuck off!Ill take reasonable and measured debate but not personal insults that social media warriors throw around.Agree with your sentiments.

32 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

I was responding to someone telling my old man to fuck off!Ill take reasonable and measured debate but not personal insults that social media warriors throw around.Agree with your sentiments.

If you agree with sentiment then perhaps you should be thinking twice before having a pop at the fans groups (not got a cluey really!)

34 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

If you agree with sentiment then perhaps you should be thinking twice before having a pop at the fans groups (not got a cluey really!)

It’s a chat room where people can have a difference of opinion without telling each other to fuck off.

16 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

It’s a chat room where people can have a difference of opinion without telling each other to fuck off.

If only this were true-unfortunately plenty on here cannot wait to tell people where to go if they don't agree with their point of view. Bit naive if you thought otherwise.

37 minutes ago, GrahamHughes said:

Is he not ashamed to be involved with these people seeing the damage that they've done to this football club because from where I'm standing he appears to be voluntarily advocating it why else would he be involved as you've said he doesn't need the money.

23 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Is he not ashamed to be involved with these people seeing the damage that they've done to this football club because from where I'm standing he appears to be voluntarily advocating it why else would he be involved as you've said he doesn't need the money.

When fingers crossed we get new owners I’m sure he’ll continue to enjoy his retirement without the hassle of trying to help behind the scenes at BP.He’s not advocating the Lemmies by any stretch,as far as I’m aware it’s more of a damage limitation exercise which IMO is a thankless task!

11 hours ago, GrahamHughes said:

When fingers crossed we get new owners I’m sure he’ll continue to enjoy his retirement without the hassle of trying to help behind the scenes at BP.He’s not advocating the Lemmies by any stretch,as far as I’m aware it’s more of a damage limitation exercise which IMO is a thankless task!

Damage Limitation? I'm struggling to see how this season could have gone much worse.

Is he trying to convince him to sell the club? Because that is the best course of damage limitation right now.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Damage Limitation? I'm struggling to see how this season could have gone much worse.

Is he trying to convince him to sell the club? Because that is the best course of damage limitation right now.

Agree completely.

Jeez - it's like saying "if Adam and Eve hadn't done what they did, Peter Sutcliffe would never have been born." Unbelievable.

This constant targetting of the ONLY person really capable of saving us (i.e. Blitz) staggers me. One person is to blame for (soon) TWO relegations - taking us into non-league - and killing us in the process. But, hey, let's blame someone else.

Over and out.

17 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Anyone but Corney...

I'll never forgive him for how this turned out:

Simon Corney: “Of course, as I have always said, if a buyer for the Club comes forward who is able to take things on to another level then I will consider selling. That buyer has to be the right person and have the best interests of the Club at heart."

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/corney

22 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Simon Corney: “Of course, as I have always said, if a buyer for the Club comes forward who is able to take things on to another level then I will consider selling. That buyer has to be the right person and have the best interests of the Club at heart."

He also said that both the Sports direct deal and the North Stand would put us at the top end of League 1 budget wise 

Used car sales man at best, bare faced liar more likely 

5 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Jeez - it's like saying "if Adam and Eve hadn't done what they did, Peter Sutcliffe would never have been born." Unbelievable.

This constant targetting of the ONLY person really capable of saving us (i.e. Blitz) staggers me. One person is to blame for (soon) TWO relegations - taking us into non-league - and killing us in the process. But, hey, let's blame someone else.

Over and out.

Don't forget Mo!!!

49 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

The 🤡🤡have certainly taken things on to another level.

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I am in no way defending the guy but to be to be fair he was pretty desperate…I would probably have done the same under the circumstances!

Throw in fans coming up with lines like this:

21 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Anyone but Corney...

..and I'd definitely have done the same. 

And besides - surely it should be down to the EFL to provide a robust Fit and Proper person test, rather than lay the responsibility of who to sell the clubs to with the owner of the time? 

Corney came out with some shit, but it's nothing compared to the real shit these current clowns come out with (or rather don't). I think I've heard AL speak on 3 separate occasions and Mo once... when he was trying to claim lots of clubs were in for Dylan Fage (FFS) at the Royton Cricket night. 

Blitz

Corney

Al
Mo

…all equals in the destruction of Latics (but only Blitz actually knows what he’s doing which makes me hate him the most)

others including

Owen

Moralee

???
Part players in this tragedy and, in the unlikely event we ever get decent new owners, should have zero part in the club’ future

Personally, I fear the worst and don’t think we will exist in our current form or at BP in the next couple of years

Archived