Tranmere away 30-4-2022

7 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

If you travel to Preston Park just to boo the players then you are a sad individual in my opinion…

Quite a few of the players have been taking the piss out of the fans all season, they deserve nothing less. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

If you travel to Preston Park just to boo the players then you are a sad individual in my opinion…

I agree.  Booing is to personal and unnecessarily hurtful. The causes of our relegation are not an individual poor performance!

Maybe no one turning up to watch them would be enough of a statement of displeasure in the performances this year.

47 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I wouldn't travel JUST to boo them, but whilst I'm there, I'd be more than happy to chuck a boo at that gutless shower...

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

Early morning gusto on a Non-League forum. Main reason is for the Italian across the road actually seeing as it's the last time we'll play these unless we manage to qualify for the FIRST ROUND of the FA Cup.

PS. The players absolutely deserve to be booed. 

2 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Nobody will hear from Preston Park

1 minute ago, PlayItLivo said:

One on hand I wouldn’t go to Tranmere just to get mocked by their fans. On the other hand there’s a decent chance these last two games are there last ever professional league matches played by the club 

You may not get chance 

The FA are reviewing the Referees report from Saturday before making a decision  whether we will be allowed to the last two games - I'd say its nailed on we won't 

3 hours ago, Pidge said:

I agree.  Booing is to personal and unnecessarily hurtful. The causes of our relegation are not an individual poor performance!

Maybe no one turning up to watch them would be enough of a statement of displeasure in the performances this year.

Worlds gone soft

16 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You may not get chance 

The FA are reviewing the Referees report from Saturday before making a decision  whether we will be allowed to the last two games - I'd say its nailed on we won't 

I don't have a ticket for this game, but if the fans are banned from attending Tranmere I would happily go and protest outside the ground. 

On 4/23/2022 at 12:33 PM, petera1 said:

I lived on Wirral until recently. Yes best to stay in Liverpool pre match, then Merseyrail train to Rock Ferry and then 15 minutes walk

Do we know if the pub across from Rock ferry station is still around? On Google Street view from 2018 it still there as The Rock but on the map itself its not.

1 hour ago, Witty said:

Do we know if the pub across from Rock ferry station is still around? On Google Street view from 2018 it still there as The Rock but on the map itself its not.

Think it's called The Rockvilla

I wouldn't let any of the main protagonists kick a ball for the club again.

Stick the kids in/players who are likely to be here next year.

I don't think anyone really gives a fuck about what the score will be.. 

57 minutes ago, JoeP said:

I wouldn't let any of the main protagonists kick a ball for the club again.

Stick the kids in/players who are likely to be here next year.

I don't think anyone really gives a fuck about what the score will be.. 

Think Salford, Swindon, Sutton & Bristol R might!

6 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Alright, I'll rephrase - WE don't really give a fuck about what the score will be!

👍 If the situation was reversed and we were going for promotion think we’d be pretty upset if an immediate rival was up against a team full of kids!

11 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

👍 If the situation was reversed and we were going for promotion think we’d be pretty upset if an immediate rival was up against a team full of kids!

Not our problem.  

I think the other teams would prefer the kids anyway, given how the first team have performed!

When will we actually know when fans can attended the Tranmere game?  Is it defo under consideration that latics fans will be banned from the game or just paper talk? 

I've got a ticket but personal circumstances mean I'd probably rather not bother but now i've got the i've paid for a ticket dilemma. 

11 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

When will we actually know when fans can attended the Tranmere game?  Is it defo under consideration that latics fans will be banned from the game or just paper talk? 

I've got a ticket but personal circumstances mean I'd probably rather not bother but now i've got the i've paid for a ticket dilemma. 

Someone on Twitter said the club were refunding on Monday so worth asking 

32 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

Give the ticket office a call. They refunded my Port Vale tickets when I couldn't go

23 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Someone on Twitter said the club were refunding on Monday so worth asking 

23 hours ago, funkychicken said:

Give the ticket office a call. They refunded my Port Vale tickets when I couldn't go

Thank you. Managed to get a refund sorted. Didn't actually think it was possible. Cheers

Archived