Stands open next season.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Assume he's deliberately trying to piss the Athleticos off? What a twat

Literally every decision BO makes is to piss someone off, feather his own nest, or both.

4 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

So does this mean my adult and u16 STs for the RRE big section will be relocated? 

The impression this statement gives is that the u16 is, at the very least, unwelcome in that section. It's disgusting treatment of fans again.

Refund request and donation to the fund?! That's just a suggestion of course - I respect your choice either way.

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

The impression this statement gives is that the u16 is, at the very least, unwelcome in that section. It's disgusting treatment of fans again.

Refund request and donation to the fund?! That's just a suggestion of course - I respect your choice either way.

Isn't age discrimination illegal? I'd love to see how they will enforce that over-21 rule, anyway. You may end up being the only club in the country where you need your passport to hand in order to sit where you want. In a ground that is 90% empty....

38 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

Isn't age discrimination illegal? I'd love to see how they will enforce that over-21 rule, anyway. You may end up being the only club in the country where you need your passport to hand in order to sit where you want. In a ground that is 90% empty....

It seems totally unenforceable.  The craziest thing about all this is that it's punishing the fans that have already bought or will buy tickets. It won't affect the boycotters at all!  That's the level of ineptitude we're dealing with when it comes to Barry Owen.  And how much contempt he has for fans, even for the ones still willing to go and pay money into the club.

So tell us again Barry, why are YOU shutting the North stand ?.

Every single week I keep saying to myself, this utter catastrophic situation at the club, with one volley of shots after another,  all aimed at the fans coming to an end.

The way things are going there will be no fans left come the start of the season.

I have no intention in sitting in any stand at BP, until Barry, and those two psychopaths are gone. 

What a sad excuse for a community football club we have become. 

Weird thing is if they'd have released a statement to say we will shut one stand next season to cut operational costs most people would get that, to then back fill your statement with absolute bullshit is what gets peoples backs up, is he really that self absorbed to think this is a battle he is going to win or is he just having his last hurrah because he knows his days are numbered? Either way this cunt has to go, before the Lemsagams in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Got to admit, credit where credit's due. Barry Owen has done a great job at uniting the fan base!

Is he the safety officer mentioned in the statement?

I’ve said it so many times before but Barry Owen baffles me as an individual. No one, not a single person wants him involved in the club. Just go away and stay out of the club like everyone wants. I can’t get my head around it. 

Archived