Playing Squad - Summer 22

8 hours ago, Hemel latic said:

Suzanne Geldard reporting that Dan Gardner should be available in a fortnight, Hallam Hope might be available around the same time.

If 100% fit both would be starters.

Less than that no.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Jack Stobbs has completed a loan move to fellow National League side Torquay United until the end of the season.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2023/march/14032023-stobbs-joins-torquay/

good to see us moving people out. Don’t want to be harsh as he works really hard but he’s nowhere near good enough for even the Nat league. 

36 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

good to see us moving people out. Don’t want to be harsh as he works really hard but he’s nowhere near good enough for even the Nat league. 

He never mastered the art of crossing a ball. 

Be interesting to see if he improves at Torquay.

Doesn’t look like Hope & Porter will play again this season and surely won’t be offered new deals…Reid could also be out for the season and another move into the transfer market hasn’t been ruled out!

I also find it really weird that there has been no further report/update on the Hope assault incident.

9 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Doesn’t look like Hope & Porter will play again this season and surely won’t be offered new deals…Reid could also be out for the season and another move into the transfer market hasn’t been ruled out!

I also find it really weird that there has been no further report/update on the Hope assault incident.

See above article for a fuller update 👍

11 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Might be time for the 433 and get Tollitt back playing! Or Tollitt up top

I too thought about starting Tollitt up front but don't think he's "quick witted" enough to be a central striker as he's poor at anticipating opportunities. . His best asset is picking the ball up and running at defenders.

58 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Hallam Hope's had a bit of a setback, don't think I've seen anything further about Dan.

Dan was 2 weeks away 2 weeks ago 

33 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Anyone know when the released list comes out? 

Is it usually end of May? 

Unsworth said he’s sitting down with every player on Monday for the end of season chat and that supporters would know by the end of the next week so presume it will be then

Not many surprises in that list. Maynard, Clarke and Francis-Angol have long been frozen out. I'd not be surprised if Porter called it a day now, given his injury record.

Good to see we're looking to extend Yarney's even further. We've some genuine assets now and in no rush to sell so we should be able to command some decent fees for them when approached as opposed to our old Cash Converters way of operating.

Archived