Fixtures out Wednesday👍🍺

32 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Not Blackpool prices is the only problem, £150 for hotel for two nights and £170 for two on the train on split ticket, that might put a few off. Coaches likely to be about ,£40 a pop I reckon.

Where's Yelloways when you need 'em ?  🦕

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

5.20pm ko live on BT opening day. Surely it should have been Alty or Halifax over Christmas.

Reckon the Warriors will get the TV game opening weekend. I do agree that Notts County is a strange one over Christmas...

35 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Might have been 40 last season, be nearer 60 I reckon. 

Fuels gone up but not the labour I won't be going to many if the Southern games are anywhere near £60, coach wont be anywhere near £3000 for a 50 seater that's for sure even if they need 2 drivers.

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Reckon the Warriors will get the TV game opening weekend. I do agree that Notts County is a strange one over Christmas...

Probably Dorking v Chesterfield. 

Looks like a typo to me on the Official and Wealdstone should read;

Tuesday 13th December

Instead of Saturday 13th as listed. Somethings not adding up with it as they have it down as 3 Saturdays in one week.

20 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Looks like a typo to me on the Official and Wealdstone should read;

Tuesday 13th December

Instead of Saturday 13th as listed. Somethings not adding up with it as they have it down as 3 Saturdays in one week.

Tuesday 13th here?

fr22-full_list-updated.jpg

1 hour ago, JoeP said:

That applies to all the games, I would've thought.

There'll probably be about 4,000 Latics fans who don't go but will watch. Not sure any other club will have that.

Plus we're (relatively) box office, given the media attention we've had..

thats a good argument. kind of like how united are always on bbc for the FA Cup.

l always forget just how many losers there are who will watch ANY Football match aswell, be like ooooh look a division eight match in Cyprus on eurosport 😂*

*l am one of these losers

52 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

thats a good argument. kind of like how united are always on bbc for the FA Cup.

l always forget just how many losers there are who will watch ANY Football match aswell, be like ooooh look a division eight match in Cyprus on eurosport 😂*

*l am one of these losers

Ah… but will you be watching the European Women's Championship that starts this evening? 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Fuels gone up but not the labour I won't be going to many if the Southern games are anywhere near £60, coach wont be anywhere near £3000 for a 50 seater that's for sure even if they need 2 drivers.

Always allow for concessions, profit margins going to be tight. 

4 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

Does anyone know how many NL games BT broadcast a season? Is it one a week or more sporadic than that?

BT Sport will show 30 live NL TV matches during the 2022/23 season, including the end of season play-offs and the promotion final. 

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Ah… but will you be watching the European Women's Championship that starts this evening? 

l struggle w womens Football due to the shrill crowd noise. l'll put up w it for our matches but l won't be able to watch many more

Now if someone at the club had some nous about them they would be running a coach or train to this wine and dine on the way overnight hotel match ticket and return wine and dine  do it as a package 

9 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Now if someone at the club had some nous about them they would be running a coach or train to this wine and dine on the way overnight hotel match ticket and return wine and dine  do it as a package 

who? anybody left at the club is busy and we have establish long ago that almost all nous was clamped down on and sacked long ago

17 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Think priorities may be elswhere just now..... like ensuring the sale goes through and we are rid of the clowns and their hangers on. 

10 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Think priorities may be elswhere just now..... like ensuring the sale goes through and we are rid of the clowns and their hangers on. 

Oasf/ptb fundraising for the fund 

14 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

I’ve just heard from a friend who works for York City. Expecting to give us an allocation of around of 1300. 
Get your STs comrades! 

Be plenty of tickets for all the away games they said.

Archived