Fixtures out Wednesday👍🍺

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

I’ve just heard from a friend who works for York City. Expecting to give us an allocation of around of 1300. 
Get your STs comrades! 

reck we will shift 3K ST's once Marco n Baz fuckoff, especially with some of the allocations we will get. 1300 for this and 1200 for wrexham?? eek

lve not even goin thru the Football ground guide yet, but there must be some low hundred ones in there

11 minutes ago, another fan said:

I will say this but honestly I dont mean it but priority should be given for away tickets to those that purchased season tickets early doors🤣

HONESTLY I AM NOT BEING SERIOUS JUST MISCHIEVOUS

how long did you leave it before adding the disclaimer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pussy!!!

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

how long did you leave it before adding the disclaimer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

pussy!!!

The disclaimer came out with the original post. I am a wimp and did expect to get incoming flack, The edit was because I omitted the word season. Lets be honest one had to be brave buying a season ticket, It was akin to admitting having leprosy

12 minutes ago, rossy52 said:

18-1 ON SKY BET FOR LATICS TO WIN THE LEAGUE , WORTH A PUNT 

For those who aren't au fait with gambling - this means if you bet £10, you'll lose £10.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

reck we will shift 3K ST's once Marco n Baz fuckoff, especially with some of the allocations we will get. 1300 for this and 1200 for wrexham?? eek

lve not even goin thru the Football ground guide yet, but there must be some low hundred ones in there

To be honest, I reckon (even with new owners) the fixture list today will have put some people off buying one. Be a big season for the pick and choose lads...

57 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

To be honest, I reckon (even with new owners) the fixture list today will have put some people off buying one. Be a big season for the pick and choose lads...

Anyone with a single ounce of football knowledge knew who we were playing before the fixtures came out

Google exists and tells you who's in the National League and did so 6 months ago 

8 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Anyone with a single ounce of football knowledge knew who we were playing before the fixtures came out

Google exists and tells you who's in the National League and did so 6 months ago 

tbf he told us Ricketts was shit before we even signed him, so..

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

it’s actually not as bad as you think…in some ways having basic grounds with limited options for segregation means that when they have to segregate they simply give an entire end or side terrace to the away team, so even at a stadium with only 4-5k capacity the away fans get a terrace holding 700-1000

given the amount of Southern games I think we’ll be ok even if we are pushing for promotion 

11 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

given the amount of Southern games I think we’ll be ok even if we are pushing for promotion  

…for any Latics fans under 40 reading this you can Google “promotion” and find a detailed explanation of how it works

18 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I knew fully well who was going to be in the National League, but it was still a very sobering sight to see it in black and white on the fixture list...

Archived