Fixtures out Wednesday👍🍺

35 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Naaargh you dont 

You look for first home n away then the last home n away, then either when we play the better known teams home n away and who we got over Christmas and New Year 

Hardly anyone singles out the ones they cant go to first, maybe if theyve just booked a holiday 

First thing I did was check September 10 and October 22...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best I have read so far on the fixture release

Handy Word @oafcwould on Twitter

"We aren't actually expected to play some of these poverty sides are we @TheVanarmaNL ?"

"Can't we just send Dorking and the like some signed Shez posters and a well meaning video message ?"

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

First thing I do when the fixture list is out is look at the weekends I'm busy and see what games I miss...

same

l'm currently drafting an email for a job l don't even start until tomorrow letting them know about the pre arranged trip lve got for the weekend 6th august 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

1100 standing, can we fill it? We took 850 to Colchester few seasons back so should do it now all the boycotters are all in.

1600 to Torquay….you have to be joking surely?

You’d have to be making a short break out of it. £150 on the train and £100 + hotel or a 10 hour round trip in the car!!

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

You’d have to be making a short break out of it. £150 on the train and £100 + hotel or a 10 hour round trip in the car!!

lots of weekends away are currently being booked, prices are surging.

easily a thousdand away fans 😎

8 minutes ago, tGWB said:

"We aren't actually expected to play some of these poverty sides are we @TheVanarmaNL ?"

"Can't we just send Dorking and the like some signed Shez posters and a well meaning video message ?"

Yes because we're an ex-Premier League side...................and some on here are accused of living in the past !!

8 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Yes because we're an ex-Premier League side...................and some on here are accused of living in the past !!

They do it for attention, problem is all the opposition manager has to do is pin that up on the dressing room wall, stupid really.

38 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Reckon with the takeover a new era plus it's one many haven't done I reckon we will take a fair few probably not 1600 though.

55 minutes ago, tGWB said:

32 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

22 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

They do it for attention, problem is all the opposition manager has to do is pin that up on the dressing room wall, stupid really.

Tongue-in-cheek innit … made me smile 😊 

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Reckon with the takeover a new era plus it's one many haven't done I reckon we will take a fair few probably not 1600 though.

Not Blackpool prices is the only problem, £150 for hotel for two nights and £170 for two on the train on split ticket, that might put a few off. Coaches likely to be about ,£40 a pop I reckon.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Not Blackpool prices is the only problem, £150 for hotel for two nights and £170 for two on the train on split ticket, that might put a few off. Coaches likely to be about ,£40 a pop I reckon.

Might have been 40 last season, be nearer 60 I reckon. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

90% of people who want to watch that will be at the match.

That applies to all the games, I would've thought.

There'll probably be about 4,000 Latics fans who don't go but will watch. Not sure any other club will have that.

Plus we're (relatively) box office, given the media attention we've had..

Another belly laugh 

PH @PaddyNoWheels on Twitter 

to @TheVanarsmaNL 

“Absolutely disgusted that you expect Oldham to play against some of these teams this season” 

Comic Genius is that 😂👏

48 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Torquay away on the opening day is the dream fixture for me down in Exeter...

...so of course I'm up country for a family do on that weekend.  Gutting.  😔

Renting the house out to Latics fans?😉

Archived