Just for fun....

I know this is damning with faint praise but what's the 'best' XI that could be made up of 'French lads'?  Going 4-4-2 I can't think of anything better than this (although Menig clearly has some ability)

Placide

Fage, Sefil, Moimbe, Nepmuceno

Bahamboula, Sylla, Missilou, Branger

Azankpo, Nazon

17 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I know this is damning with faint praise but what's the 'best' XI that could be made up of 'French lads'?  Going 4-4-2 I can't think of anything better than this (although Menig clearly has some ability)

Placide

Azankpo, Nazon

Diarra was shite but gets in over Sefil any day of the week

23 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Placide

Azankpo, Nazon

Maouche in for Sylla and that team would give the lionesses a tough game 😉

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Appears that he hasn't played a game for anyone since he left us

I think his mother died just after he signed for Ross County and it messed him up a bit. 

He easily gets in your ‘French lads’ team. 

A couple of them probably get in our current side… which is rather worrying.  Stobbs wouldn’t get near your team on showing thus far. 😬

2 hours ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Sefil. Now he was one absolutely shite player. For me probably the worst of the French lads by far.

One of my biggest regrets was never seeing him play live. I missed the first few games of 19/20 and by the time I got to a game, he'd already been dropped.

Personally, I've got Azankpo as the worst of the foreign imports. To be so bad over a sustained period of time takes some doing...

2 hours ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Sefil. Now he was one absolutely shite player. For me probably the worst of the French lads by far.

He was truly horrific and has to be right up there!!😂

Wasn’t  it Curzon Ashton who sent him back?😆😆

Archived