MATCH: vs Solihull Moors (A) 03/12/22 (12.30KO)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The performance and, more importantly, the result tomorrow will be hugely significant as we go into a busy period of games. 
I am going along and want to see us build on the signs of improvement shown last time out. Alex Reid should make a difference and I hope that the boss has the intention to play a front two, partnering our new man with Abraham.

Tollit is back from his one game suspension and the other recent new faces, Peck and Chapman look decent additions. I’d also like to see Rooney played in a more advanced role.

This is a big game for all and Unsworth in particular.

33 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

The performance and, more importantly, the result tomorrow will be hugely significant as we go into a busy period of games. 
I am going along and want to see us build on the signs of improvement shown last time out. Alex Reid should make a difference and I hope that the boss has the intention to play a front two, partnering our new man with Abraham.

Tollit is back from his one game suspension and the other recent new faces, Peck and Chapman look decent additions. I’d also like to see Rooney played in a more advanced role.

This is a big game for all and Unsworth in particular.

No more excuses. He's said in the podcast interview that he's happy with the team.  We need wins now.

32 minutes ago, longtimeblue said:

No more excuses. He's said in the podcast interview that he's happy with the team.  We need wins now.

no more excuses but what about reasons?

only joking. 4/1 at wknd, 10/1 with Reid anytime, 20/1 with Reid first and 33/1 HTFT Reid.

I cant work out if l'm doing Blind Faith + Reedy being murdered in the Dominican x Loving Latics = £10 @ 33/1

4 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

no more excuses but what about reasons?

only joking. 4/1 at wknd, 10/1 with Reid anytime, 20/1 with Reid first and 33/1 HTFT Reid.

I cant work out if l'm doing Blind Faith + Reedy being murdered in the Dominican x Loving Latics = £10 @ 33/1

Fine line. Think we'll find out this month 

2 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Abraham for Tollitt for me and Dan Gardner needs a performance today.

l can see this point, but Tollitt is top scorer and what a sub to make when he makes it..

Abraham and Maynard were probs our best players last match and theyre both out.

suprised just one squad member has COVID. hopefully its a lie and he jus wants to leave.

Cannot have Tollitt starting in front of Abraham, Gardner is lucky to be in the squad never mind starting as he's been dreadful last couple of games, still it looks a fair line up. As for Couto catching the bench again he must be shagging Unsworths daughter or something.......

Archived