MATCH: vs Solihull Moors (A) 03/12/22 (12.30KO)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unsworth might have helped the club restructure off the field, great that’s honestly a good step forward and I’m glad to see and hear it. But he’s proven he’s not the man to take us forward on it. Let’s get a proper progressive manager in who can build upon the foundations that Unsworth has improved. Like he said, he was more than fat with the players and gave them opportunities, well the board have been more than patient with him and given him opportunities. He’s produced a 45 mins against Wrexham, and a 0-0 against Maidstone who are one of my the worse side in the division. 

Ive lost any bit of patience now. He’s got to go. His current record must be the worst of any manager we’ve had surely. Lots of talk, lots of people coming in, ZERO improvement. 
Nothing personal. He’s got to go or he’s taking us down 

If he’s sacked what happens to Ebrell & Jeffers and the rest of the backroom staff they’ve brought in.

A new manager would probably want his own guys in?

I really hope they have a plan B ready if Unsworth fails!!

6 minutes ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

Lost to a team who are winless in 7 in all competitions.

Endless backing.

1 goal in last 6.

1 league win in 10 league games in charge.

4 Points adrift from safety.

when is DU’s time up?

It’s up now surely 

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

If he’s sacked what happens to Ebrell & Jeffers and the rest of the backroom staff they’ve brought in.

A new manager would probably want his own guys in?

I really hope they have a plan B ready if Unsworth fails!!

For all their combined experience and pedigree they’ve actually managed to make us worse by quite a margin 

Archived